Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

• 2 months later...

Why is the option for getting notification when someone gives me reputation in a post disabled? It's always on but grayed out. I don't need or even want to know when people likes my posts. That's not why I write anything. It's just an annoying notification. Please make it so we can decide on our own if we want this or not.

pU14Lav.jpg

Edit: using an old post of mine for testing how to include a linked image.

On 14.4.2016 at 4:48 PM, Admin said:

I have never experienced that particular issue, nor have I received any complaints about it. If there is a space in your username you need to include it when logging in. Previous if your username was Test 1 you could login with Test1 or Test 1, now it must be Test 1. 

I have the same problem.

Since months i cant Log in as usual. On any try to log in i got the fail message " Username or Password doesnt exists"

The only way i can log in is to reset my PW and choose a new one.

A week later the sstem doesnt remember to me again.

The last couple of moths i couldnt log in becazuse i havnt got a reset-email from the system as well.

Today was the first day since months that it works.

How can i fix that.

Can someone help me?

Maybe Webmaster can send me a email to [email protected]

I´m not sure if i can log in tomorrow to check the Forum for answer.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, jaf53 said:

Have the membership fee's changed to a yearly fee?
Mine displaying "pending"....

Premium Memberships to Cam Caps have always been for 1 Year of Premium Access.

Premium Memberships to Cam Caps used to be $12 for 1 Year of Premium Access.  On November 1st,2016. the Premium Memberships had increased to $20 for 1 Year of Premium Access.

25 minutes ago, jaf53 said:

OK, I guess I'm confused. 
I thought that the membership was a 1 time fee and not reoccurring.  So, am I understanding correctly that it's now a $20 yearly fee?

Yes.  It's $20USD for 1 Year Nonrecurring.   When the Membership Expires in 1 Year you have then it's up to the Member if they wish to renew or not.

This Link below will explain the purpose of the increase.

This Link     https://camcaps.net/store/       is where a Premium Membership to Cam Caps can be obtained.

• 3 months later...

There is something wrong with the password reset. I can not get a mail from CC when I click the "Request new password" from the "Forgot your password" link. I tried using it when I was away on vacation but simply can't get a mail. It's not being filtered out. I am well-versed in how it works and no mail was received. Perhaps mods and admin remember I had this problem last year as well and had to get help to get the password reset.

53 minutes ago, Spoon said:

There is something wrong with the password reset. I can not get a mail from CC when I click the "Request new password" from the "Forgot your password" link. I tried using it when I was away on vacation but simply can't get a mail. It's not being filtered out. I am well-versed in how it works and no mail was received. Perhaps mods and admin remember I had this problem last year as well and had to get help to get the password reset.

I have sent you a PM.

The email notification system seems to have a mind of it's own. 

It used to send me an email when I received a reply to a PM conversation and then nothing for that particular conversation until I visited the site again. 

Now it sometimes still works like that, but other times I get no email at all, or an email for every reply in the conversation. 

I changed nothing in my notification settings that I am aware of.