Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

I received your PM StnCld316. Thank you for the reply and I understand the process now but I would still like to read the link you mentioned but there wasn't one attached to the message.

I still cannot send PM's, not even to reply to you! It says...

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message: The solution of task you submitted was incorrect. Please read the instruction and try again.

I typed the verification correctly so I'm not sure what's wrong.

Thank you for your help.

I received your PM StnCld316. Thank you for the reply and I understand the process now but I would still like to read the link you mentioned but there wasn't one attached to the message.

I still cannot send PM's, not even to reply to you! It says...

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message: The solution of task you submitted was incorrect. Please read the instruction and try again.

I typed the verification correctly so I'm not sure what's wrong.

Thank you for your help.

Here was the link that I had posted  to you  http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7839.0  I'll forward your post to Admin and see if he can find a solution.

• 1 month later...

Sometime this afternoon, it logged me, BBsq69 off and now no matter how many times I put in a password request, since it would not accept the password I thought I had, I have not received any e-mails, spam or otherwise to my registered e-mail account so I've created a new sign in BBsq69! just to find out how this can be resolved.

Any ideas?

23 minutes ago, admin said:

Please do this:

• Logout
  • Clear your browser cache
  • Close your browser

Try logging in again.

Cleared browser, cleared browser cookies, cleared passwords, restarted browser, said I'd forgotten my password, it says it has sent the e-mail but no e-mail arrives. The only difference with my new sign in is that a box popped up on the browser asking if I would allow CamCaps to do something (can't reember what but I accepted) and the confirmation e-mail arrived. Now such pop up happens when supposedly sending the e-mail to the original login.