Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

57 minutes ago, admin said:

Please do this:

• Logout
  • Clear your browser cache
  • Close your browser

Try logging in again.

I deleted cache and restarted, but still I get the message that I'm banned. When I delete cache I get logged with my other uses. Can you look at NOLDUS :-)

4 minutes ago, Norsman said:

Sorry, there is a problem

You are banned from this site.

Error code: 2S160/4

Contact Us

Still I get this. Logging in with NOLDUS. Goes ok with Norsman ... after deleting cache

Please try now with your NOLDUS account.

I am looking for a replacement for the attachment center. In the meantime please checkout the new Gallery. It is a much better than the old one, and it allows you to stream videos. As far as the "old attachments" they are all still there, the attachments center essentially made a gallery out of the attachments folder. 

Just now, admin said:

Anyone who was having issues with this please try now. 

Back in business,Thank you Admin!!! 

Hey everybody let's get back to work,the Admin don't pay us to sit on our asses lmaoo!!

I'm guessing that the usual folks are having the same problems as I did.

Thanks again Admin Sir!!!!

Finally back on but still not receiving e-mails. Finally guessed my password.

One of the problems is that it locks you out after 2 attempts, most sites give you 4-5 before locking you out.

At least I have a back up id if it happens again.

de retour!!! très compliqué ce nouveau forum. la traduction du forum ne traduit plus les commentaires. il me faut sélectionner chaque phrase pour la traduire avec bing. les "derniers post" manquent vraiment aussi, cela permettait de voir en une seconde les contributions récentes. pas de MP possible pour le moment.

• Upvote 1

You know that i am very slow when it comes to getting used to changes in the look and layout of the forum so please bear with me! when i look at unread content the list of subjects is filled with the same thread or subject. it appears i get a full list of all the unread comments about a subject rather than the last or latest comment. this means the page is full. i could see at least 10 listings relating to the same thread. before the changes i used to get the last or latest comment only. is it my settings? also where is the translate button? hope you can help.