Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

LOG IN asks every time whether my user name & password should be remembered, but it never remembers anyway. Why don´t you take out that suggestion, as it does not lead to anything.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

LOG IN asks every time whether my user name & password should be remembered, but it never remembers anyway. Why don´t you take out that suggestion, as it does not lead to anything.

I do not have this problem, even in incognito mode. Is your browser set up to accept cookies? That may or may not have anything to do with the problem. If you restrict cookies, try allowing cookies from cloudflare.com. Hopefully, we can get your problem resolved if we poke around enough, but I suspect a browser configuration problem.

---

Minulla ei ole tätä ongelmaa, vaikka incognito-tilassa. Onko selaimen määritetty hyväksymään evästeet? Jotka voidaan tai ei ole mitään tekemistä ongelman. Jos rajoittaa evästeet, yritä mahdollistaa evästeet cloudflare.com. Toivottavasti voimme saada ongelman ratkaistua jos me penkoa tarpeeksi, mutta epäilen selaimen kokoonpano ongelma.

Cookies are partly restricted - "average restrictions". I do not want to go deeper into this, it does not matter in any way, just a notice.

6 hours ago, news49 said:

I am member premium, but when I try to download a video on " attachment to center " I have an error

Sorry, there is a problem
The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.
Error code: 2C171/1

Can you give me the page number or video title? It's likely that the video is part of a private conversation or message and only those in the initial conversation can view it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I'm trying to become a premium member, but when i click to finish the payment this message appears that tells me "Username must be between 6 and 8 characters long and not contain spaces" & "Password must be between 6 and 8 characters long and not contain spaces". Any idea what's wrong and what I should do about it?

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎27 at 4:09 PM, gurkburken said:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to become a premium member, but when i click to finish the payment this message appears that tells me "Username must be between 6 and 8 characters long and not contain spaces" & "Password must be between 6 and 8 characters long and not contain spaces". Any idea what's wrong and what I should do about it?

I believe the current Payment Processor is no longer accepting payments.

Admin is in the process of switching to a New Payment Processor ccBill which will be handling the Payment Processing. Once the setup is complete and fully functional that payments should resume at that time.

I believe Admin will keep users posted when the transformation has been completed and Payments can resume.  

Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...