Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

4 hours ago, van the man said:

You know that i am very slow when it comes to getting used to changes in the look and layout of the forum so please bear with me! when i look at unread content the list of subjects is filled with the same thread or subject. it appears i get a full list of all the unread comments about a subject rather than the last or latest comment. this means the page is full. i could see at least 10 listings relating to the same thread. before the changes i used to get the last or latest comment only. is it my settings? also where is the translate button? hope you can help. 

You can still get to the latest comments.  The old system had a New Button beside the title that took you to the last unread comment where you last left off. With the new system instead of seeing the New Button on the right side of the title it is now on the left side of the title and appears as a Blue Circle and Blue Star. Clicking those Circles and Stars does the same as what the New Button had done which takes you to the last unread comment.

• Upvote 1

why there is nothing possibility in this new version forum to delete the account?

i have send email to admin but nothing answer,i just need delete my account for personnal reason for create new account,someone can help me for delete my account?

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Where'd the place to be a paid member go. I can't seem to find it. 

Also the share links at the bottom. Are they just to share on your personal account or is there more to it. Like maybe paying through Facebook?

To become a paid member DES, you need to click on the store tab at the top and then click on order.

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2016 at 0:00 PM, DES7469 said:

Is the payment method the same as before or has it changed? And I have to ask how secure is the cart. I'm not seeing the lock. Had my info taken one time and it was a pain to fix. 

Collez le lien a frappé la touche d'entrée, et de lui donner une seconde ou plus. Il faut un moment pour reconnaître qu'il est un lien YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dizzy 006 said:

Why do I have to reset my Password every time I come to this site as it says user name is not registered?

I have never experienced that particular issue, nor have I received any complaints about it. If there is a space in your username you need to include it when logging in. Previous if your username was Test 1 you could login with Test1 or Test 1, now it must be Test 1.