Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ooopel, I think both of you would regret deleting your accounts and all the posts over the years. Please don't, you,re both friends of mine even though we don't chat as much as previously. And I used to love our late night chats!  I guess I'm on some kind of shitlist now for saying Amy is a friend of mine.

When an Account is deleted any posts made still remain on the Forum Boards. Just the users account changes to Guest or Guest attributed with the Members name. The only thing the Member loses is their Status Updates and any PM's they have created within their Inbox.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I've already deleted all of my status updates, all of my attachments, and a good chunk of my posts. I left all of my PMs except for 1, which I cannot do even though it doesn't really make any difference at this point. Unfortunately, this is not an open forum. It is a particular kind of click and I cannot belong to that anymore. My pass was revoked and I no longer belong here. It really is too bad that this forum has been so closed off to dissenting, even negative voices and the free flow of thought hardened by other considerations. It's basically just an ad platform for VHTV at this point. Be careful what you say! It's unfortunate, but I am ok with it. I'm ready to leave as soon as the Admin comes back here to cancel me for good. Until then, I'll waste my time deleting myself. Enjoy your forum guys. I think it will be less without me, but the writing is on the wall. Amy3 is not welcome here.

@ooopel what can I say, I'm so sorry. I feel horrible. There really is no way for me to say how much you mean to me. I love you so much and on a level it's very hard to express and for other people here to really understand. It's real and I will always think of you forever.  Sadly, I cannot stay here. I must go.

@ashleyxyz thank you for saying what you said. I was surprised really. I thought you seriously hated my guts. You'll never be on anyone's shit list. You are an amazing person and it really breaks my heart that I spoiled our relationship. I'm damaged in many ways and I have no ability to control myself apparently. I'm sorry. Please forgive me and just try to remember the good times. I had a lot of fun with you.

@Robwin @Dave 27 @Slender Man @ipiratemedia @SPYING 1 @Gudari much love for you guys. All the best! 💜

You know my email & cell number

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Hi Ash, I don't think you are on anybody's shitlist! I don't recall you ever denigrating tenants or members of this forum, you are always interesting and funny and also give a unique insight and perspective on the different topics (as well as getting us hot under the collar:blush:)

Hey jj, thank you for that. Especially the hot under the collar part!. I'll be 30 later this year and comments like yours and from people I worked with make me feel young. How are you doing, everything good on your end?

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When an Account is deleted any posts made still remain on the Forum Boards. Just the users account changes to Guest or Guest attributed with the Members name. The only thing the Member loses is their Status Updates and any PM's they have created within their Inbox.

Thx for clearing that up. If someone could delete everything, they might regret it later. Hows everything? Its been super hot here but I like the heat. My parents have a pool that I can use. Take care!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

It must have been one hell of a big jar Ash!!😁

Hahaha! It was huge, but I would run out of air by morning! Duh! Back to the lightning bugs, id be up for hours watching them, bugs are cool as long as one doesn't sneak up and get in my hair or down my shirt.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ooopel, I think both of you would regret deleting your accounts and all the posts over the years. Please don't, you,re both friends of mine even though we don't chat as much as previously. And I used to love our late night chats!  I guess I'm on some kind of shitlist now for saying Amy is a friend of mine.

I undersand(at least in some regards)why Amy did it,myself will also not renew my premium cc and will delete my acount,or at least give all my points.Fok the shittlists or "special" lists or watever,the most important is staying true to ourselfs and pround Amy was,she is also an cc friend of mine.As you are of course dear.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I undersand(at least in some regards)why Amy did it,myself will also not renew my premium cc and will delete my acount,or at least give all my points.Fok the shittlists or "special" lists or watever,the most important is staying true to ourselfs and pround Amy was,she is also an cc friend of mine.As you are of course dear.

You're leaving too!? How come? Sometimes it gets too serious for me on here for me too. I come on here to relax and have some fun with you and other friends. People disagree, nothing wrong with that, till it starts getting nasty and personal. Its funny whenever a puc of a women with large honkers pops up on here I thing of you. Anyway thx for being a friend, and I hope you pop up on here, or pm me, let me know whats going on with yourself.🧡😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're leaving too!? How come? Sometimes it gets too serious for me on here for me too. I come on here to relax and have some fun with you and other friends. People disagree, nothing wrong with that, till it starts getting nasty and personal. Its funny whenever a puc of a women with large honkers pops up on here I thing of you. Anyway thx for being a friend, and I hope you pop up on here, or pm me, let me know whats going on with yourself.🧡😊

Not leaving,just deleting my acount or at least give all my points.I enjoy cc mainly because the bounds some of us created and is fun to see most people views of things.Hep i love beautiful,silky smoot,large natural breasts😁.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha! It was huge, but I would run out of air by morning! Duh! Back to the lightning bugs, id be up for hours watching them, bugs are cool as long as one doesn't sneak up and get in my hair or down my shirt.

What are lightning bugs Ash?