Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah... I didn't think you could give an actual answer there.

Oh I can give you an answer that you wouldn't like because you too do it most of the time misc. Now tell me I am wrong HAHAHA . Been a MOD for long time.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh I can give you an answer that you wouldn't like because you too do it most of the time misc. Now tell me I am wrong HAHAHA . Been a MOD for long time.

That's twice you didn't give an answer...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No I just got better things to do as getting insulted by mods here...

yes go and hide in your little club you created. HAHAHA they have name for people like you and it is not one to be proud of old friend.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is time for these two to either settle their differences or leave this forum community.

When this is your opinion you should tell admin to delete my account. When he has the same opinion as you he will do it and I will be gone.

Curious what will happen 🤣

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It is time for these two to either settle their differences or leave this forum community.

Hypothetically speaking if Jabs left CC and formed his own forum I wonder how many current CC members would leave here to sign up with him?.Hmm.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

you can thank squish and bluewinner and moos54. i was ready to leave here for good, but nope, that isnt enough for them. they have to keep up the hatred of other people alive and so i am back. 

I never, not even for a second, believed that you were going to leave. if someone actually wants to leave the forum, you know what they do ? they don't type CC's address in their browser's address bar, and they don't log in anymore, it's that simple. asking Admin to delete your account in public forum, and then keep talking about why you have decided to leave just means you are not serious about leaving, but you are just seeking attention. if you ever actually left this forum ( for whatever reason), except for a handful of people, nobody is going to miss you as you add nothing to this forum except for constant complaining, bad mouthing other members, and negativity. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I never, not even for a second, believed that you were going to leave. if someone actually wants to leave the forum, you know what they do ? they don't type CC's address in their browser's address bar, and they don't log in anymore, it's that simple. asking Admin to delete your account in public forum, and then keep talking about why you have decided to leave just means you are not serious about leaving, but you are just seeking attention. if you ever actually left this forum ( for whatever reason), except for a handful of people, nobody is going to miss you as you add nothing to this forum except for constant complaining, bad mouthing other members, and negativity. 

Personally I find it so sad that an anonymous chat forum can have such a profound effect on people whether it be obsession,hatred,intolerance or whatever.Surely a chat forum should figure way down your list of life priorities and therefore shouldn't affect the way you live.I'm sure we all have to deal with difficult people from time to time but that's real life,this here is not.I cannot for the life of me get truly upset with trolls on here because I cannot see them or have it out face to face with them so consequently they don't matter.I understand how some things said have to be called ,I've done it myself but so far no one has blanked me for it(as far as I know anyway😁).I chatted to Amy to see if I could make him see sense and let go but to no avail obviously but it won't stop me talking to him about other  stuff. If anyone decides to seriously insult or disrespect me directly then that's a totally different ball game.

Peace and love brothers and sisters😁👍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Personally I find it so sad that an anonymous chat forum can have such a profound effect on people whether it be obsession,hatred,intolerance or whatever.Surely a chat forum should figure way down your list of life priorities and therefore shouldn't affect the way you live.I'm sure we all have to deal with difficult people from time to time but that's real life,this here is not.I cannot for the life of me get truly upset with trolls on here because I cannot see them or have it out face to face with them so consequently they don't matter.I understand how some things said have to be called ,I've done it myself but so far no one has blanked me for it(as far as I know anyway😁).I chatted to Amy to see if I could make him see sense and let go but to no avail obviously but it won't stop me talking to him about other  stuff. If anyone decides to seriously insult or disrespect me directly then that's a totally different ball game.

😁

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Been trying that for fucking months but nothings worked yet :biggrin:

• Haha 3