Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

...and thanks for confirming again that you clubbers are exactly what I said you were, nothing but a bunch of forum bullies! For that, you guys are stuck with me. You had your chance and you blew it again. 

Oh Amy, nobody believed you would leave, you have said the same thing so many times!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm a bully? That's rich! Have I ever insulted you, put you down or ridiculed your opinions? NO. Have I ever disagreed with some things you have said? YES. If that makes me a bully then anybody on this forum who disagrees with your opinions must also be a bully in your view

• Like 2

Paranoia is the feeling that you're being threatened in some way, such as people watching you or acting against you, even though there's no proof that it's true. It happens to a lot of people at some point. Even when you know that your concerns aren't based in reality, they can be troubling if they happen too often.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

obviously you cant. not here and not there. like there was any doubt about what you bullies do up there. 

Hi Amy,as you know I am 100% against this club but I have to be honest I've never felt bullied by any club members.It(the club)irritates the fuck out of me for various reasons but none of them have ever hassled me.If club members want to have their private little tittle tattle's then that's up to them,if they are talking about me then they are leaving someone else alone😀.

36 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Amy,as you know I am 100% against this club but I have to be honest I've never felt bullied by any club members.It(the club)irritates the fuck out of me for various reasons but none of them have ever hassled me.If club members want to have their private little tittle tattle's then that's up to them,if they are talking about me then they are leaving someone else alone😀.

Bully.jpg.57811c32960cc451c01ae154bce95c9e.jpg

I now Bully you.🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You're just an underling follower with very little power doing his duty. You serve your purpose. Specifially speaking, this sort of dribble. 👆

Not that it's any of your business but I was having a little bit of banter with Dave.