Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Your missing the point pal,nobody pays a blind bit of notice to anything you say anyway😁👍

That's ok then would hate to hurt anyones feelings :biggrin: How be you then me old fart? Think we have had an early season change down here today it's like fucking winter right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's ok then would hate to hurt anyones feelings :biggrin: How be you then me old fart? Think we have had an early season change down here today it's like fucking winter right now.

I'm having a rare few hours to myself as Margaret is out shopping with our daughter and as for the weather it's pissing down.I'm supposed to be going to watch my 16 yr old grandson playing football tonight but not in this weather.We're having a family barbecue on Saturday night at my oldest son's so fingers crossed this shit weather passes.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

you can thank squish and bluewinner and moos54. i was ready to leave here for good, but nope, that isnt enough for them. they have to keep up the hatred of other people alive and so i am back. 

I think this will probably be the last post you ever get from me Amy as I am done with your incessant whining and psychobabble. I do not share your pre-occupation with your precious damaged feelings and I hate to say it but I see you as a bit of a blot on the forum landscape. Byee.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

That is it run hide ...HAHA, and don't contribute to the forum community that is answer right ? Are you a rooster who crows or a hen that clucks now that is the real question Jabbath.

See the source image

See the source image

One expects a little more maturity and common sense from a so called 'moderator.'

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hypothetically speaking if Jabs left CC and formed his own forum I wonder how many current CC members would leave here to sign up with him?.Hmm.

Hi Squish,is there something wrong with this question?.Why the confused reaction?If you think it's silly,stupid and irrelevant it's in excellent company on here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

he already did that experinent. probably about 90 followers, although most are just clingers for info and content and contribute very little or nothing at all. have to wonder what vhtv thinks about their workers failing to uphold their end of the ad campaign deal. surely free subsciptions come with a price, no? what good is a secret, invisible club to vhtv, much less cc?

perhaps another question will be how many clubbers will be loyal and follow him into the club full time? the hard core haters.

sadly, its probably all too late now. they are so angry at me that even if i were banhammered they would still feel icky just at the thought of me even reading or seeing their precious content and knowledge. they genuinely hate me that much. 

i knew this was all going to happen. the first time, i made a deal to stay out of the vhtv forums and in my view he reneged by coming after me outside of the vhtv forums, which he did. this time they decided that they were going to continue their hate towards me by insisting that other members are really me. seems to me they need to be hating someone otherwise the club has no real purpose. hate is the primary theme of these clubs. 

amy. you need counseling & medication as your obsessions are out of control. if you had paid attention you would have noticed that jabbath stuck by you longer than anyone else until you made that impossible. bluewinner was totally right. if you wanted to quit cc you would just stop logging in. you are acting exactly like your hero, dear leader. it is always someone else's fault & you are the victim of a conspiracy to hide the truth. you must be really unhappy if you can't release your anxiety in some other more constructive way. your behavior is pitiful.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

had the admin deleted me, i would be gone. bluewinner and squish ruined it for you guys. i'm fine. no worries. actually better then i have felt in a long time.

question for you, did jabs let you into his club or did sparkles say no? 😁

i hardly look at cc anymore & i'm not in the club.  but you still refuse to take responsibility. you really should get a real life away from cc. all the negativity needs to be handled in a dr's office. it's not good for you.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

my guess is that you wouldn't be allowed in. actually my level and stress and anxiety has diminished almost completely. yes, i'm upset with jabs and sparks and these hate clubs, but i have my reasons and anyone who cares about this place should be unhappy with what they did as well. thestarider is correct to place blame on both sides. i don't think what i do really matters anymore actually. even if i had a heart attack and died, these people are so full of their hatred for me that they would still be unable to pull themselves out of their holes and exist here as their true selves. clearly the paranoia that i may see their precious knowledge has a major impact on them otherwise they wouldn't be so concerned about trying to find out which accounts are me. fatal error on the part of bluewinner and squish in particular. i was one click away from being gone, or at least visibly gone for good. as the say, curiosity killed the cat.

...but at least i tried to make a way out of this mess to save this forum on 2 occasions. what have they done? nothing! and they will do nothing because sparkles won't let them. he is a stubborn fellow as you know well.

you fail to see what you are doing. it has nothing to do with anyone hating you or not. it is you! you need to find another way of dealing with your feelings. you can do something that will make you feel good or you can continue to waste your time & energy with the forum. it isn't real life & you will continue to go downhill if you keep this up. you need something positive to concentrate on. this isn't good for you. for your own sake STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1