Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

What i have never understood is that why, when all apartments have good bedrooms and beds, do so many of the tenants sleep on the living room floor or the sofa? is it because they are all too tired to walk a few extra metres to the bedroom or that they are all just bloody bone idle?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can't remember a Sunday night with so few action on the site...😜

Why should they do? You pay them more money than they can spend. For these people, $1,000 is actually Bezos riches.They have no any goals, for example, to buy car (actually in 3-4 months, without a loan, if they good work) or an apartment (a year). They live for only today. Maximum level of planning is to redistribute 2 payments so that Tenants have good week at sea.

The recipe is simple - don't pay. If you pay, you vote for this movement&content. Or keep listening to the fairytales of VH community manager how do you like :biggrin:😅

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

What i have never understood is that why, when all apartments have good bedrooms and beds, do so many of the tenants sleep on the living room floor or the sofa? is it because they are all too tired to walk a few extra metres to the bedroom or that they are all just bloody bone idle?

Never understood that either. RealLifeCam over the years tenants did the same. But, many was clear it was just viewer gaining and only did it once a month or so but did something sexual. Most it is certainly just laziness, and what a distance many have to go .lol. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, groomy said:

Why should they do? You pay them more money than they can spend. For these people, $1,000 is actually Bezos riches.They have no any goals, for example, to buy car (actually in 3-4 months, without a loan, if they good work) or an apartment (a year). They live for only today. Maximum level of planning is to redistribute 2 payments so that Tenants have good week at sea.

The recipe is simple - don't pay. If you pay, you vote for this movement&content. Or keep listening to the fairytales of VH community manager how do you like :biggrin:😅

Not a good way to run a business. Keeping customers happy should be the number 1 priority. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kiko1313 said:

Not a good way to run a business. Keeping customers happy should be the number 1 priority. 

Reports for owner are good. The CEO is good work (financial). There is a lot of money. Complainers and those who miss the old days are not target audience. They found their audience - watching people lie on sofas💩. And ready to buy year subscriptions if something interesting happens once a month in one of apartments.💸

WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM

16 hours ago, groomy said:

Reports for owner are good. The CEO is good work (financial). There is a lot of money. Complainers and those who miss the old days are not target audience. They found their audience - watching people lie on sofas💩. And ready to buy year subscriptions if something interesting happens once a month in one of apartments.💸

WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM

I really hope the content improves soon...Maybe a nice 5 seater, or even 6 seater.....Perhaps even some duck feather pillows....

• Haha 3

Hei @moos54 are you satisfied now? with your ideological statrements you made vhtv to be the way you like 😄 😄 😄 no more immoral stuff, no more parties, no more guests, no more group activities,if i'm not mistaken even the sex has become a rare sight 😄 , and from the last things i heard even the clickbaits has stoppped, apparently vhtv listens you

🤣😂🤣

9 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Hei @moos54 are you satisfied now? with your ideological statrements you made vhtv to be the way you like 😄 😄 😄 no more immoral stuff, no more parties, no more guests, no more group activities,if i'm not mistaken even the sex has become a rare sight 😄 , and from the last things i heard even the clickbaits has stoppped, apparently vhtv listens you

🤣😂🤣

You give me too much power 😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

🤣😂🤣

It's a good thing the clickbait stopped...