Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

had the admin deleted me, i would be gone. bluewinner and squish ruined it for you guys. i'm fine. no worries. actually better then i have felt in a long time.

question for you, did jabs let you into his club or did sparkles say no? 😁

Please stop Amy.Get your act togheter.Who cares about some petit 10,20 cc users bs club,remember cc have undreds users that many just want participate in group sharing,just forget it.Just put the users that you think dont like you,or that insult you or watever in ignore list.Worlks like an charme to me.Just talk and share opinions with the people that you get along,the rest who da fok cares.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hypothetically speaking if Jabs left CC and formed his own forum I wonder how many current CC members would leave here to sign up with him?.Hmm.

Hypothetically speaking of course, my answer would be that I would sign up and also remain a member of this forum and comunicate on both. Mainly I'd stick around because someone has to give you a job to do.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Hypothetically speaking of course, my answer would be that I would sign up and also remain a member of this forum and comunicate on both. Mainly I'd stick around because someone has to give you a job to do.🤣

I only wish I had kept my big gob shut and not asked the question in the first place.😩I think I need a break from here.

13 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I only wish I had kept my big gob shut and not asked the question in the first place.😩I think I need a break from here.

No you don't pal just ignore em not your fault they are fucking ignorant :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As we speak your comment is being run through the committee. I would imagine that it will be tied up in the bureaucracy for a while. Don't expect an official response anytime soon. 😁

Do you think i would have a right of appeal?, no did'nt think so lol, can imagine those childish ignore lists are piling up now :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When a person joins a group there are certain dynamics that universally apply. It changes a person with absolute certainty. Individuality is eroded and the gapes are filled with fear of loss as one second guesses everything they do. They become docile and easily manipulated and controlled.   

Ah it's a group now eh, is that more pc than saying club :biggrin:. Don't even think about them to be honest apart from when you look at the online users lists and see who has escaped our view lol. If certain members don't want to converse in the public forum is up to them. No loss really as any captures will be the same as anyone elses captures. No doubt they all spout the same crap we do :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lets put this club thing to rest and move on to better times.  It's been discussed long enough and everyone's getting tired of seeing the same thing posted on a daily basis. It is what it is. 

If Admin wants to do anything about it that's totally up to him.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Only people that give a shit about the kids club, is the members that keep rambling on about it. What exactly are they posting image wise that anyone outside of it really gives a shit about!!?? Doing fuck all to damage the forum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Only people that give a shit about the kids club, is the members that keep rambling on about it. What exactly are they posting image wise that anyone outside of it really gives a shit about!!?? Doing fuck all to damage the forum. 

It's done and over with.  Let it rest.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Quite agree with you about the kids club and i don't think it is mentioned that often now for people to take offence about it BUT it does exist so why shouldn't anyone once in a while make any comment about it?

Personally i don't give a shit about it and people can make up their own minds but to propose banning  even mentioning it  i see as being a bit dictatorial and on the censorship side. If the need arises for any comment i don't see any problem with that. After all we are all mature people i assume so why should anyone worry.

48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's done and over with.  Let it rest.

See above comment.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree with you about the kids club and i don't think it is mentioned that often now for people to take offence about it BUT it does exist so why shouldn't anyone once in a while make any comment about it?

Personally i don't give a shit about it and people can make up their own minds but to propose banning  even mentioning it  i see as being a bit dictatorial and on the censorship side. If the need arises for any comment i don't see any problem with that. After all we are all mature people i assume so why should anyone worry.

See above comment.

Wouldnt be surprise in someone of cc staff was in the "reserved elite secret club"😅.I notice a long time ago most of posts(specialy bad ones)about it magicaly desapear..cc is messed up.One of the reasons i wont give,pay it a dam cent more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1