Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

On 8/5/2020 at 7:03 AM, Dave 27 said:

Personally I find it so sad that an anonymous chat forum can have such a profound effect on people whether it be obsession,hatred,intolerance or whatever.Surely a chat forum should figure way down your list of life priorities and therefore shouldn't affect the way you live.I'm sure we all have to deal with difficult people from time to time but that's real life,this here is not.I cannot for the life of me get truly upset with trolls on here because I cannot see them or have it out face to face with them so consequently they don't matter.I understand how some things said have to be called ,I've done it myself but so far no one has blanked me for it(as far as I know anyway😁).I chatted to Amy to see if I could make him see sense and let go but to no avail obviously but it won't stop me talking to him about other  stuff. If anyone decides to seriously insult or disrespect me directly then that's a totally different ball game.

Peace and love brothers and sisters😁👍

Peace and love to you Dave. 

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2020 at 2:32 PM, golfer06 said:

i hardly look at cc anymore & i'm not in the club.  but you still refuse to take responsibility. you really should get a real life away from cc. all the negativity needs to be handled in a dr's office. it's not good for you.

Hey golfer, how's everything with you!? Hope you're well. Can I pm you later and catch up? Have a good day!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Just In said:

Where do I find a seat for this great view. 😇

Out the 2d floor window next door. The father in his late 30's peers out from there at me, i dont mind, i like looking at hot guys on the beach myself. I never see his hands so I don't know what's going on down there. He might be watching with his pants down around his ankles for all I know.

• Haha 5