Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wouldnt be surprise in someone of cc staff was in the "reserved elite secret club"😅.I notice a long time ago most of posts(specialy bad ones)about it magicaly desapear..cc is messed up.One of the reasons i wont give,pay it a dam cent more.

Funny you should say that a conversation i had yesterday with another member their posts have somehow disappeared but mine are still there, looks as though i was talking to myself. Not that that doesn't happen sometimes :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Teip2019 said:

Which Apartment is this? 

At the moment i have no premium account. 

Thanks for the information.

appartement.JPG  0

Thats Stifler's apartment, the sleeping beauty apartment where action is as rare as rocking horse shit :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 8/1/2020 at 4:29 PM, Dave 27 said:

Don't mention you were wearing a bikini or you'll give jj a heart attack😁😁👍

Hi Dave,, I just saw this post, of course I was wearing a bikini. And I caught a few guys staring at me, which I love!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/2/2020 at 11:47 PM, moonlight89 said:

i just notice it so i want to point out how much bad vhtv "content" become.

if you go to archives 2019 July, daily is around 110 vid, now if you go to archives for July in 2020 max is 40 and the lowest is 6. i guess this shows the scale of  how low we got, we are not talking anymore about "its summer and always in summer it is slow blah blah blah blah..."

anyway why Isa and Barts videos are being deleted i notice some partys and the threesomes are gone 😕 😕 😕

Hey moon. Thats a damn shame. They were a hot couple, and the liads he would shoot on her back or belly were eye popping!+

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Dave,, I just saw this post, of course I was wearing a bikini. And I caught a few guys staring at me, which I love!

Where do I find a seat for this great view. 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Ash wearing a bikini what a lovely image. But as they say no pics, it didn't happen. LOL 

Yeah dear old, sorry young Ash is just talk hehe, now if she wanted to prove her point give us a piccy and make us all happy  :biggrin: come on Ash, as dear old Clint would say, make our day :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2