B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (August)

If Irma has rejected Melina, I missed that. I did see Irma visit Melina and try to establish a relationship over a couple of days. If it happened, I tend to trust Irmas instincts. I accept that there are many who do not value tenure and legacy and the sort. However, Irma has more RLC time than anyone who has never had her own apartment. RLC must see what I and many others see in her to have invited her back so many times. 

• Like 1

In my professional work, I have seen many companies toss out the very employees who were the early pioneers...who helped establish the brand, and who helped to establish the groundwork for the company's success...only because someone thought that they had been there too long. No other reason is usually offered.

2 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Real sure she video chatted with him two days after the fuckfest and possibly could be talking with him ever since. Can't say for sure...I only speak English.

First you claim she is pregnant and now she is off cheating with anther guy? This is quite the detective work.

2 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Real sure she video chatted with him two days after the fuckfest and possibly could be talking with him ever since. Can't say for sure...I only speak English.

she also had her fiance at b4 for 4 or 5 days so she was probably video chatting with him

The orgy guy tried but she shut him down