B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (August)

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

First you claim she is pregnant and now she is off cheating with anther guy? This is quite the detective work.

Still think she might be pregnant...but I never said she was cheating!!! FFS...people go to the beach and talk without fucking. Don't make me out to be the bad guy.

2 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Still think she might be pregnant...but I never said she was cheating!!! FFS...people go to the beach and talk without fucking. Don't make me out to be the bad guy.

I did see Milena rubbing her belly like pregnant women do. If she stays long enough maybe we will see.

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I did see Milena rubbing her belly like pregnant women do. If she stays long enough maybe we will see.

diane also rubbed her stomach in milena bedroom the day diane was packing her bags 

2 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

She is probably with her fiance 

23 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

She is probably with her fiance 

She went for an excursion with some friends, so she told her boyfriend, but I don't know if I can give this information, because this is about what she does outside the apartment and this is absolutely forbidden from this forum.

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

She went for an excursion with some friends, so she told her boyfriend, but I don't know if I can give this information, because this is about what she does outside the apartment and this is absolutely forbidden from this forum.

I realize that. I was just wondering if someone could tell me who Milena talks to in Spanish. Didn't mean to make trouble.

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Not forbidden, just not allowed the general thread, so start a topic about speculation as to what is going on outside, and those who really care will follow and post there. This will stop all the food fighting about this subject.