B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (August)

Irma (and perhaps Leora) are the only people who represents stability and constancy on RLC. Irma represents the same "value added" element to RLC that Nora once did. (If you don't know who Nora is then you are too new to RLC to even offer a criticism of Irma.)  I understand why some people, of another generation, will have no interest in Irma and could care less about values like "institutional legacy" since they are only looking for a new face to beat off to. Their ignorance can only be corrected by time, and if they are lucky, a bit of wisdom .  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Η Irma (και ίσως η Leora) είναι οι μόνοι που αντιπροσωπεύουν σταθερότητα και σταθερότητα στο RLC. Το Irma αντιπροσωπεύει το ίδιο στοιχείο "προστιθέμενης αξίας" στο RLC που κάποτε έκανε η Νόρα. (Εάν δεν γνωρίζετε ποιος είναι ο Νόρα, τότε είστε πολύ νέοι στο RLC για να προσφέρετε ακόμη και κριτική για την Irma.) Καταλαβαίνω γιατί μερικοί άνθρωποι, μιας άλλης γενιάς, δεν θα έχουν κανένα ενδιαφέρον για την Irma και θα μπορούσαν να ενδιαφέρονται λιγότερο για αξίες όπως " θεσμική κληρονομιά "δεδομένου ότι αναζητούν μόνο ένα νέο πρόσωπο για να ξεπεράσουν. Η άγνοιά τους μπορεί να διορθωθεί μόνο με το χρόνο, και αν είναι τυχεροί, λίγο σοφία.  

and  zoya old 

1 hour ago, philo said:

I understand why some people, of another generation, will have no interest in Irma and could care less about values like "institutional legacy" since they are only looking for a new face to beat off to. Their ignorance can only be corrected by time, and if they are lucky, a bit of wisdom .

Well I can say that I've been around long enough to have seen Leora and Paul move into their first apartment and I still hate Irma, and it has nothing to do with wanting a "new face to beat off to." Girls like Milena I just find boring but I have no problems with her outside of not providing anything interesting worth watching. Irma I just think is an abhorrent woman and I fundamentally do not like her as a person.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I can say that I've been around long enough to have seen Leora and Paul move into their first apartment and I still hate Irma, and it has nothing to do with wanting a "new face to beat off to." Girls like Milena I just find boring but I have no problems with her outside of not providing anything interesting worth watching. Irma I just think is an abhorrent woman and I fundamentally do not like her as a person.

Just like I detest all of the women on RLC that you like.

1 hour ago, philo said:

Irma (and perhaps Leora) are the only people who represents stability and constancy on RLC. Irma represents the same "value added" element to RLC that Nora once did. (If you don't know who Nora is then you are too new to RLC to even offer a criticism of Irma.)  I understand why some people, of another generation, will have no interest in Irma and could care less about values like "institutional legacy" since they are only looking for a new face to beat off to. Their ignorance can only be corrected by time, and if they are lucky, a bit of wisdom .  

Anyone who spends money on RLC can offer a take on any of the participants. Watching a website for a long time doesn't magically make you have more insight or wisdom. Girls staying around forever because they are from the "good old days" and can't be touched  are more than half the problem RLC has.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

Personally I'd call it boredom...she's outstayed her welcome by about 382 days...but that's just me I spose 😏

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

Leora is just way too artificial. When she started to do this shows with Malia the last bit of realism was gone. My assumption is that she is now back in a relationship, but we see nothing of that. It would be better if she finally moves out.

Irma is way too limited. Despite all the time she has spent in the apartment, I have never had the feeling to really see her life.

Both Irma and Leora are show girls and therefore completely out of place in a project like RLC.

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Leora is just way too artificial. When she started to do this shows with Malia the last bit of realism was gone. My assumption is that she is now back in a relationship, but we see nothing of that. It would be better if she finally moves out.

Irma is way too limited. Despite all the time she has spent in the apartment, I have never had the feeling to really see her life.

Both Irma and Leora are show girls and therefore completely out of place in a project like RLC.

Well I do believe you are incorrect at least when it comes to Irma. She is not too limited.  For whatever reason (I think because of her son or her family) she does not have sex with men.  I have watched her since 2016.  She did have a modelling career prior to her child and being on RLC.  While nude they were tasteful photos.  Prior to this visit Irma always appeared to be the one to organize various girl gatherings between the Barca apts, theme nights, etc,    This past year I have seen the GoV all have way more visits from bf or from guys they meet in Madrid and invite back.  It has certainly changed the tenor of the site.

• Haha 1