B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (August)

28 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Well I do believe you are incorrect at least when it comes to Irma. She is not too limited.  For whatever reason (I think because of her son or her family) she does not have sex with men.  I have watched her since 2016.  She did have a modelling career prior to her child and being on RLC.  While nude they were tasteful photos.  Prior to this visit Irma always appeared to be the one to organize various girl gatherings between the Barca apts, theme nights, etc,    This past year I have seen the GoV all have way more visits from bf or from guys they meet in Madrid and invite back.  It has certainly changed the tenor of the site.

Sorry but I don't think so Harry...not sure where you got that one from 😏

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Well I do believe you are incorrect at least when it comes to Irma. She is not too limited.  For whatever reason (I think because of her son or her family) she does not have sex with men.  I have watched her since 2016.  She did have a modelling career prior to her child and being on RLC.  While nude they were tasteful photos.  Prior to this visit Irma always appeared to be the one to organize various girl gatherings between the Barca apts, theme nights, etc,    This past year I have seen the GoV all have way more visits from bf or from guys they meet in Madrid and invite back.  It has certainly changed the tenor of the site.

As I said, Irma does not fit into the project and should not be there. The reason for her to be so limited is irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As I said, Irma does not fit into the project and should not be there. The reason for her to be so limited is irrelevant.

It's because she's a legend Dino...😏

Look, I've got nothing again any of these girls...I like them all, just a few more than others...a very few right now, but we're bored, they are bored and we need a drastic change. But unfortunately that's easier said than done right now...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's because she's a legend Dino...😏

Look, I've got nothing again any of these girls...I like them all, just a few more than others...a very few right now, but we're bored, they are bored and we need a drastic change. But unfortunately that's easier said than done right now...

Supposed legend or not we shouldn't be paying people for things they did 3 or 4 years ago this is not a charity.

• Upvote 1

Well, you can always write to RLC Support and express your wishes.  I have on numerious occasions over the length of my membership.  They do respond and they do make changes.  With respect to personnel it sometimes takes a bit but with respect to apt layouts and cams, it is sometimes within a few days.  Simply complaining on here does not move anything along. 

• Like 1

03:27 Ginger left with her suitcases. Thank you for a long and good service! One can have alot of different opinions about Ginger, but she did not sit around and do nothing, nor did she hide anything from us. She was always friendly with everyone. Goodbye, and safe trip home! 
👋🏻

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

03:27 Ginger left with her suitcases. Thank you for a long and good service! One can have alot of different opinions about Ginger, but she did not sit around and do nothing, nor did she hide anything from us. She was always friendly with everyone. Goodbye, and safe trip home! 
👋🏻

Ed, I always liked Ginger. You said it perfectly.