Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the empty living room is in the top 10 thumbnails so are they based on viewers or what

I would think so. As  esanders9863 said. They are making revenue without actually being there. People are leaving the stream on and waiting for them. I'm guessing here but I believe RLC rewards participants for page views and probably a percentage of the replay revenue. It could be also that they leave it on because they are supporting Leora by generating revenue for her. My opinion and I have a hard time doing it myself, to be honest, would be to stop watching them until something changes. Not as a punishment but as incentive for more participation. I have no idea if it would matter, but I think it's worth a try. :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As long as they are out of the apartment then there should be nothing more to discuss as what they do when they go out the door is of no real concern to anyone.  This is how arguments get started because the speculating starts flying.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as they are out of the apartment then there should be nothing more to discuss as what they do when they go out the door is of no real concern to anyone.  This is how arguments get started because the speculating starts flying.  

You're just trying to minimize the discussion so you don't have to close one thread and create another every couple of days. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

If the paying members continue to make them number one, just by viewing them sitting at the kitchen table eating, or watching a video, then why would Leora be motivated to invest more of her time into this apartment, so I'm pretty sure she is believing that "if I can receive the same amount of money, or probably more with less time in this apartment", then what motivates Leora to spend even more time, when she doesn't need to... just adding my two cents

Some good points e. Let's not forget that she is supposedly involved with some other guy there now to an extent, and that if that is actually so, then it is likely that her mind is up in the clouds (so to speak) much of the time as well, even though she is the age she is. Also, if that is a contributing factor as to how her behavior and attitude has noticably changed since around the time of a short while after her friends arrival there, and even more so especially since around several months later, then she actually may not care as much, and possibly quite less as far as any consideration of how her lifestyle is ultimately being provided, as she had always seemed to do at times previous to then.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Speculation is all that remains, in an apartment that has as little life as this one.

I, for example, would like to see how Leora spends all the nights she doesn't sleep here. I guess, just one week of real life, would be better that all the months of silly shows the girls put on at this place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Some good points e. Let's not forget that she is supposedly involved with some other guy there now to an extent, and that if that is actually so, then it is likely that her mind is up in the clouds (so to speak) much of the time as well even though she is the age she is. Also, if that is a contributing factor as to how her behavior and attitude has noticably changed since around the time of her friends arrival there, and especially since around several months later, then she actually may not care as much as far as any consideration of how her lifestyle is ultimately being provided, as she had always seemed to do at times previous to then.

thats when it all started when he came on the scene, a couple of months abo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Speculation is all that remains, in an apartment that has as little life as this one.

I, for example, would like to see how Leora spends all the nights she doesn't sleep here. I guess, just one week of real life, would be better that all the months of silly shows the girls put on at this place.

Then create a separate topic for it if you feel the need. The General Chat Topics are for what goes on in the apartment not on the outside.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

thats when it all started when he came on the scene, a couple of months abo

Actually woody, I noticed some changes in her shortly after the arrival of her friend. But then around several months later, there were even much more noticable changes in her behavior and attitude as far as being a continuing participant of rlc goes.

• Thanks 1