Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

4 hours ago, disneykid said:

Has the. Landlady put a stop to it or a complaint from the neighbours

I think neither of your concerns come into play, Kid.  The landlady basically has no clue nor probably gives a shit (just no birds).  I figure she's just like any other SPB slumlord, as long as she gets her rent money she's happy.  And if this was a concern of the landlady, Nina would berate her into last year, and they'd move again.  Point #2, yes, it is clear the walls are thin in this place, especially since we can hear the elevator and outside entrance in the hall, but I *think* (but not positive) they are in a corner unit, based on what we see out of the windows, and the bedroom is in the far corner?  That being said, I switched to the hall cam-12 and I could definitely hear Nina's screams of ecstasy from Kira's magic.  Sooo, even if the neighbors can hear it, they are probably enjoying it!  

• Like 3

What a lovely loving couple last night 

I’ll take it all back what I said about  no action in the bedroom 

I think that was one of the best I’ve ever seen  with Nina leading the way  before Kira  taking over  

Thank you  you lovely girls  x👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Did anyone notice that 2 weeks ago (20th August) was the 1 year anniversary of N&K being on VHTV?

Damn time passing! That means that a year and three weeks ago I was expecting them at the cam studio release! What beautiful nights it was! and days too.

• Like 2