Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

Il y a 10 heures, Le5b0 a dit :

A couple more pics.  True love personified!  🙂

Basking in the afterglow 2.png

Basking in the afterglow.png

What a great example, making love is giving pleasure to the other and not seeking his pleasure.
Only one advice if I need to give one .... Kira don't hesitate to abandon yourself, to let Nina guide you on the way  to pleasure.
It's so good to enjoy in the arms of the person you love and you deserve it so much🥰

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

And why isn't there heat in the apt??  🤨  

I suspect that the heating is communal, just like the hot water was a few weeks ago.  There is a set date when this is turned on and off.  I used to have this in an apartment I rented way back in the 70's. The overnight electric storage heaters were controlled by the Landlord as it was included in the rent, switched on 1st November and off 31st March.  Any other forms of heating, you had to pay for yourself via feeding the electricity meter.  This made it expensive, but fair.

Il y a 3 heures, jouandomy a dit :

Pouvez vous préciser votre pensée, la traduction Google n'est pas assez claire.

This is my interpretation, but Only Barry knows for sure what he was thinking.  It's rather twisted British humour.  It's a mix of "Sour grapes"  "Envy" and mostly "Jealousy".  Yes we know you have visited the girls in St P. You are very lucky to have done so, something that most of us could only dream about.  But there is no need to keep reminding us of it, to "rub it in"...

Like I say it's strange "British" humour.  Which is why Comedians have such a hard time from some audiences when they perform abroad.  Do not be concerned about it...

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

I suspect that the heating is communal, just like the hot water was a few weeks ago.  There is a set date when this is turned on and off.  I used to have this in an apartment I rented way back in the 70's. The overnight electric storage heaters were controlled by the Landlord as it was included in the rent, switched on 1st November and off 31st March.  Any other forms of heating, you had to pay for yourself via feeding the electricity meter.  This made it expensive, but fair.

Thank you for the informed explanation, and I respect non-USA living and lifestyles, but my god, in my personal opinion, this type of living - having to rely on your basic needs on the actions of others? - is atrocious!  I live in the middle of the Blue Ridge mountains, 15 feet from the Shenandoah, 6 miles from a neighbor, 24 miles from a basic gas-n-grocery store.  I've been flood-blocked for days, snow-blocked for over a week, and without power for over two weeks.  Yet I'm still alive.  (because I like squirrel and rabbit  😉)
I JUST DON"T GET CITY LIVING
I know there is a mindset for city folk like Nina y Kira and Masha y Lex, and there is a mindset for country boys like me, and never the Twain shall meet, which is a Shania shame.  I really think Kira would love to drive around in my truck and tour the interstates and truck stops and campgrounds listening to country music.  Meanwhile, Nina would be bored as hell.  We would have to drop her off at the nearest jazz bar off of I-695 in Baltimore (of which there are plenty) and pick her up a few weeks later on the return trip.  *Sigh*  fantasies.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As an aside, did anyone happen to catch the moment, I think around 1900ish?  cam-1 in the kitchen, when our girls were trying to rodeo Breakfast and Lunch into their cage.  Nina starts singing "KAPITAN" quite beautifully, quite perfectly, and it brought tears to my eyes to remember how brilliant her range is, and how casual she is with it.  Both Breakfast and Lunch fell prey to Nina's siren call and into the trap of Kira's beautiful hair, THEN - into the bathroom - into the towel - then into the cage!  Silly birds!  My favorite moments.  🥰   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

As an aside, did anyone happen to catch the moment, I think around 1900ish?  cam-1 in the kitchen, when our girls were trying to rodeo Breakfast and Lunch into their cage.  Nina starts singing "KAPITAN" quite beautifully, quite perfectly, and it brought tears to my eyes to remember how brilliant her range is, and how casual she is with it.  Both Breakfast and Lunch fell prey to Nina's siren call and into the trap of Kira's beautiful hair, THEN - into the bathroom - into the towel - then into the cage!  Silly birds!  My favorite moments.  🥰   

It's in the Premum secton

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

This is my interpretation, but Only Barry knows for sure what he was thinking.  It's rather twisted British humour.  It's a mix of "Sour grapes"  "Envy" and mostly "Jealousy".  Yes we know you have visited the girls in St P. You are very lucky to have done so, something that most of us could only dream about.  But there is no need to keep reminding us of it, to "rub it in"...

Like I say it's strange "British" humour.  Which is why Comedians have such a hard time from some audiences when they perform abroad.  Do not be concerned about it...

That's quite well done but I would emphasise humour (as opposed to 'twisted') so it's like Le5b0 says but with a smile. Cheers Le5b0!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Ah, so that's it, maybe. Thank you Le5b0,  I'm sorry if it annoys some but every time I am reminded of this trip, I want to share it with everyone, these are such beautiful memories, (for me).
Don't complain, I haven't yet organized a photo afternoon around a cup of tea with the obligation to taste my dry cakes while applauding my images. It could be worse than my few reminiscences on the forum.
Afterwards, for the jealous, get your fingers out ... It's very easy, apart from Covid, to go to Russia and very affordable. When meeting the girls, I was lucky and I am proud that they accepted my friendship and granted me theirs.
So you haven't finished reading from time to time one or two ecstatic memories of my beautiful vacations in Russia, a magnificent and immense country.
Next time, if I'm bothered, I'll tell about my crossing from Saint Petersburg to Anapa, (2500 km), just to see Nina's concert.
So be patient, don't be jealous, anyone can do it, at least as far as Russia, because to meet our girls, remember that they too read the forum and they don't always like everything that they read ...

And for English humor, I've already read better than these  ̷b̷u̷l̷l̷s̷h̷i̷t̷s̷  elephantshits

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1