New Format Fan Page...

HarleyFatboy

Praetorian Guards kept screaming for the mods to intervene and censor the comments that were not worshipful enough.

Mods are people.  People are lazy and don't like breaking up spats.

They did what my mom did when my brother and I argued about ownership of some model airplanes. 

She destroyed all the model airplanes and the mods destroyed the general chat.

That's my take on the whole affair.

Guest Peeker Seeker
13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's because they are now locking anything that resembles a general chat topic.  There was nothing wrong with the general chat topics we were using, they were straight forward and easy to follow.  Now shit will be strewn everywhere and will be much harder to follow.  This all comes about from when the forum was first created and that's the way it was done.  When the forum was first created, RLC only had 3 or 4 apartments and it was easy to keep up with.  Over time RLC grew to over 30 apartments at one time...I believe, and this called for a change to have one General Chat topic under each apartment.  As long as you were caught up in that General Chat topic, you were caught up on everything that happened day or night.  Now you will have to search all over to find what you could have found in just one place.  It just doesn't make sense anymore!!

Correct me if I am wrong but I am a member of RLC and there are only 10 apartments and that one that is Kitty and Smith is recently new so there were only nine apartments. Like I said this is not like any forum or even like the one I belong too that is just like this one that used to be call reallifecamfan, It has chat that is used for chatting at least. The forum is still a forum though.

2 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Correct if I am wrong but I am a member of RLC and there are only 10 apartments and that one that is Kitty and Smith is recently new so there were only nine apartments. Like I said this is not like any forum or even like the one I belong too that is just like this one that used to be call reallifecamfan, It has chat that is used for chatting at least. The forum is still a forum though.

You have over 300 posts so I don't know if you are just trying to yank my chain or what, but at one time RLC had at least 30 apartments.  Then the great purge of all the Russian apartments happened and that dropped it down to somewhere between 10 to 15 apartments.  Y'all are now down to what ever the current number is because one of the apartments which is really a house, is being renovated so they say and don't get me wrong, with all the scuttle but over how bad some of the flooring was...i'm sure it is getting a facelift.  The apartment Kitty and Smith are in is a revolving door Couples on Vacation apartment, where every 2 to 4 months one couple leaves and another couple takes their place.

I have a login to the other site you mentioned but I couldn't tell you for the life of me what that was lol.  I've always like this forum over the other one so I forgot what my user name was on that forum.  Anyway, enough talk about all this crap...it's starting to give me a headache lol.

• Haha 1

Guest Peeker Seeker

I was a part of the forum in 2016 and left for personal reasons. I decided to come back and don't even recognize this place. What happened ? RLC really grew to 30 apartments ? Wow that is impressive and now just 10.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's never going to work because people are going to get tired of searching all the new topics for something that might have happened in one of the apartments.  There was nothing wrong with the General Chat topics and it was easy to follow along.  If they are just trying to get rid of people like myself, then I guess they will finally get their way.

Nice that we agree on this 😃

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nice that we agree on this 😃

We agree on a lot more than just this Noldus (i just couldn't tell you that because i didn't want your head to get any bigger LOL), but I can see as far as this change is concerned, more people disagreeing with it and showing some kind of united front if you will allow me to say.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Siamo d'accordo su molto di più oltre a questo Noldus (non potevo dirtelo perché non volevo che la tua testa diventasse più LOL) , ma posso vedere per quanto riguarda questo cambiamento, più persone in disaccordo con e mostrando una sorta di fronte unito, se mi permetti di dire.

potevano chiedere il parere degli iscritti prima di cambiare, perchè alla fine nessuno è d'accordo con questo cambiamento, Cc è come RLC. non ascolta i propri iscritti, che coincidenza😂

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

potevano chiedere il parere degli iscritti prima di cambiare, perchè alla fine nessuno è d'accordo con questo cambiamento, Cc è come RLC. non ascolta i propri iscritti, che coincidenza😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alexandria said:

Forgot Lesbian acts :biggrin:

And Showering, cleaning, watching tele, cooking, card playing, drinking etc etc it just gets so fucking stupid. Makes you wonder if the management really know what they are doing ????????????????????????

Oh, missed a very important topic...................Doing fuckall. :biggrin:

• Haha 4