Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

I think the difference between those that complain all the time about this apartment and watch other apartments is that I, even though I don't care for the fake shows in all the apartments, don't go to the other threads whining and complaining calling them fake.  You'll be hard pressed to find any my post in the other apartment threads yet a lot come here to complain. Everyone hides behind it's just my opinion. I call BS I can understand saying it maybe once or twice but almost every single post.

Even the best has its haters.

I have never complained in Leora's thread about her fake shows. and I only left one comment in this thread which is " Malia & Leora fake masturbation and silly shows " 😃  I don't care about Malia so I don't waste my time leaving comments about her, but I like watching Leora, so I do like to talk about her and give my opinion whether positive or negative. I can't understand why you think you have the exclusive right to talk about her and what make you think other members need your permission to express their opinion about Leora. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I have never complained in Leora's thread about her fake shows. and I only left one comment in this thread which is " Malia & Leora fake masturbation and silly shows " 😃  I don't care about Malia so I don't waste my time leaving comments about her, but I like watching Leora, so I do like to talk about her and give my opinion whether positive or negative. I can't understand why you think you have the exclusive right to talk about her and what make you think other members need your permission to express their opinion about Leora. 

It wasn't pointed at you in particular.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Little touchy this morning aren't we??

You have your opinion about something other people have theirs, thats how successful forums work, as long as thing's are respectful.

Wherever did you get the opinion that you need " permission " to express your thoughts regarding Leora?

You have an opinion and you state it and fight your corner if you think it right...commendable! But be prepared for others to disagree with your remarks...Not the end of the world is it?

Your comment in parts was pushing my " stupid " comment hard for which is the stupidest......Loosen up and enjoy the banter for fucks sake.

• Like 7

Just now, bluewinner said:

Ok. you quoted me, so I assumed you were talking to me. 

I do that using other people's post as a jumping point.

FYI I don't think I have exclusive rights to talk about Leora that's your assumption. I would say there are people who think there opinions are fact and your not allowed to counter them. I don't care if someone doesn't like the girls but why repeat the same thing every single day. Or it's the same people coming to these threads always saying the same thing.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Little touchy this morning aren't we??

You have your opinion about something other people have theirs, thats how successful forums work, as long as thing are respectful.

Well, you guys ( die hard Leora fans ) get emotional when someone even slightly criticises her. you were the one who instead of offering your counter argument suggested that I must not renew my membership just because I said I don't enjoy their fake shows. 

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Wherever did you get the opinion that you need " permission " to express your thoughts regarding Leora?

if you read Pepe's post that I was responding to you may understand where I got that idea.

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You have an opinion and you state it and fight your corner if you think it right...commendable! But be prepared for others to disagree with your remarks...Not the end of the world is it?

I think you need to read this to yourself. great advice 😉

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Your comment in parts was pushing my " stupid " comment hard for which is the stupidest......Loosen up and enjoy the banter for fucks sake.

I did not call you stupid. I called your comment stupid and I explained why it was stupid. it's not offensive to call an idea, belief or comment stupid, especially when it's easy to prove why it is. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I do that using other people's post as a jumping point.

FYI I don't think I have exclusive rights to talk about Leora that's your assumption. 

if you read your post, you come across as someone who is deeply upset that some member dared to leave negative comments about Leora. 

34 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I would say there are people who think there opinions are fact and your not allowed to counter them. 

I didn't say it was fact, I just expressed how I felt about what's going on in this apartment. and obviously it's just my opinion. someone else might really enjoy what the girls do, and they are free to express that too. 

38 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't care if someone doesn't like the girls but why repeat the same thing every single day. Or it's the same people coming to these threads always saying the same thing.

I don't like it when people are rude and disrespectful either. but have you ever thought maybe the reason people leaving the same comments is because the girls do the same things over and over again? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Well, you guys ( die hard Leora fans ) get emotional when someone even slightly criticises her. you were the one who instead of offering your counter argument suggested that I must not renew my membership just because I said I don't enjoy their fake shows. 

I have never had any problem with people criticising Leora if she " In my opinion " deserves it...I have been more than guilty of doing the same in the past and no doubt will do likewise again in the future, knowing that I will get other members disagreeing with me. 

If you put yourself out there sometimes you have to be prepared to be shot at....It doesn't make me or you right or wrong, it's simply different opinions.

Your " stupid " remark to me wasn't really necessary but accepted, Scutus had already corrected it for me..but yes on hindsight was wrong. Nevertheless, using your criteria to judge a remark I likewise didn't refer to you as stupid, only parts of your posting.

You are not too shy about getting emotional over things yourself.

I'm done with this now, dont want Robwin enjoying himself too much..😹

Have a nice day!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Pourquoi changer le format du forum alors que les commentateurs qui "critique légèrement la fille préférée de ces personnes", les irréductibles de cette personne nous répondent toujours d'une façon stupide sans argumentation, et même  méchamment mettant en cause nos capacités intellectuels. Ces personnes proches de RLC ne devraient pas pouvoir intervenir sur ces forum ou alors les mods sont complices et nous mentent depuis le début.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2