Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

This is where you're in correct she has multiple skills that could easily sustain her in life, but she chooses to do what's she's doing. It's what she enjoys and it pays quite well.

Multiple skills, and more intelligence than many of us on here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Multiple skills, and more intelligence than many of us on here. 

That's good to know.  Something to fall back on when her charms sag to her ankles, RLC pimps no longer pay her rent and the Praetorian Guard has galloped off to sing the praises of the next gifted genius who just coincidentally happens to have a fine, young ass to ogle.

38 minutes ago, gomer said:

That's good to know.  Something to fall back on when her charms sag to her ankles, RLC pimps no longer pay her rent and the Praetorian Guard has galloped off to sing the praises of the next gifted genius who just coincidentally happens to have a fine, young ass to ogle.

You're a nasty person.

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

Here's to hoping karma kicks you in the balls.

kick in nuts GIF

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You're a nasty person.

Just keeping an eye on the road ahead, unlike the reality-denying element here that harbors a faint hope that by blowing smoke up her ass and pretending it's not her killer bod that keeps them coming back but her other attributes they admire, they'll get something from her besides a good fap.  They won't.

If she looked like your Aunt Edna, regardless of all that nonsense about her actual person, you wouldn't give her the time of day.  Marie Curie is not to be found on RLC, and if she were, you wouldn't pay to watch.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gomer said:

Just keeping an eye on the road ahead, unlike the reality-denying element here that harbors a faint hope that by blowing smoke up her ass and pretending it's not her killer bod that keeps them coming back but her other attributes they admire, they'll get something from her besides a good fap.  They won't.

If she looked like your Aunt Edna, regardless of all that nonsense about her actual person, you wouldn't give her the time of day.  Marie Curie is not to be found on RLC, and if she were, you wouldn't pay to watch.

I have it on authority that Maire Curie has a glowing report.

One thing i dont understand,now there is topics for the ones that like this residents,topics for ones that dont like them and still some people are trying to "stop" people having their opinions.For exemple sinse the two topics(one to people that like them..other for people that dont like)were created i stoped going to the fans topic..they can talk there all they want,what they want..i consider that topic of them and dont go talk there..this topic ISNT for fans,its people were arent fans of houses and topic was created to talk about the bs fake shows and bates.This just shows some arent just fans...they are fanatics.So cant acept people dont like what they like..have respect and acept people tastes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing i dont understand,now there is topics for the ones that like this residents,topics for ones that dont like them and still some people are trying to "stop" people having their opinions.For exemple sinse the two topics(one to people that like them..other for people that dont like)were created i stoped going to the fans topic..they can talk there all they want,what they want..i consider that topic of them and dont go talk there..this topic ISNT for fans,its people were arent fans of houses and topic was created to talk about the bs fake shows and bates.This just shows some arent just fans...they are fanatics.So cant acept people dont like what they like..have respect and acept people tastes.

Excellent point and let's not forget the apartment tenants now can avoid topics where they are criticized, which is a positive too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1