Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

The girl is Babi, who was a tenant in B1. And stayed at Masha's for awhile. It seems that if she isn't getting paid for it, she will not perform on camera. 

Since Masha is the second longest participant after Leora and judging from previous actions having happened at this apartment , I think that if she asks Babi to perform , Babi will do .. it is all up to Babi’s boyfriend if he is shy or not . 

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I meant RLC wants Babi and her friends to party there 😉. Babi has even got a key for this apartment

Babi is above all a friend of Masha for several years, maybe it is rather her who gave her the key rather than RLC
The cleaning lady and the masseuse come at the request of Masha no RLC
RLC is just a site with cameras, it's the participants who decide what they want or not to show

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Babi is above all a friend of Masha for several years, maybe it is rather her who gave her the key rather than RLC
The cleaning lady and the masseuse come at the request of Masha no RLC
RLC is just a site with cameras, it's the participants who decide what they want or not to show

RLC is not just a site. it is a producer. they have their casting departments and etc ...I don't think they leave a multi-million dollars business to be run by a few young girls. there are things that happens behind the scene and social media accounts 😃

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

RLC is not just a site. it is a producer. they have their casting departments and etc ...I don't think they leave a multi-million dollars business to be run by a few young girls. there are things that happens behind the scene and social media accounts 😃

So you are telling us that it is RLC which acts on the behavior of Eliska and Pepik :biggrin: