Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

I know very well what is happening in the world right now
I have acquaintances who died because of this virus so I know
However, should we stop living and shut ourselves away at home alone? I do not think so
Do you yourself stay locked in your home, without going out? I have a big doubt

The virus is present and even if we must remain cautious about it, most politicians tell us that we must live with its presence, each country has its own health rules.
Before criticizing, you might as well learn about what is possible to do or not, for example in my country, in most cities we cannot meet with more than 30 people
social contact remains a very important thing

It's all confusing Moos...I've lost track with the rules and regulations in UK, but guidelines are much tighter than yours. I think when we look at these apts, we automatically expect the tenants to adhere to the rules we're used to in our own country...if that makes sense...πŸ₯΄πŸ˜΅

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Β 

I think it is important to follow the recommendations and laws, but that does not mean, at least for the moment, that you have to lock yourself up in your house and suffer from loneliness. Smaller events are quite possible and should not be talked down. Troublesome are events in which really large crowds of people come together and there are no protective measures.

I do not know the rules in Italy. Here where I live are currently private parties in closed rooms limited to 25 people. It is possible that the rules will have to be adapted soon, as the number of infections is rising sharply, but until then it is allowed.

We can't even visit another house here!!...πŸ₯΄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's all confusing Moos...I've lost track with the rules and regulations in UK, but guidelines are much tighter than yours. I think when we look at these apts, we automatically expect the tenants to adhere to the rules we're used to in our own country...if that makes sense...πŸ₯΄πŸ˜΅

it's clear

each country manages more or less as they see fit in the face of this virus

Even in France it is difficult to follow because in some cities there are bans on opening its bars while in others there are no restrictions.

they try to manage where the virus is most present to limit contagion but this remains quite confusing for many trades

In Spain, I have the impression that restaurants that are also bars and nightclubs seem to be able to stay open until midnight or 1 a.m., at least for those I know in Barcelona.

While in France bars must close at 10 p.m. and nightclubs have not reopened since the first confinement imposed in March

After all this doesn't prevent people from getting together and partying if they want to.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

You have clearly lost toutch with reallity, my friend! No one here is playing Sherlock Holmes, no one here has claimed to have anything like a sixth sense! @rado07 shares some sentences he has picked up with us, because he understands the language. That's all! You are free to ignore it if you want, but this is information that benifits us all. Thank you rado07, you should know, most of us value your contributions highly.

I actually didn't want to write any more about the subject.
Basically, it is right that I look at various indications and get an idea of the related facts. he can call it Sherlock Holmes.
The main message of the writer was: you do not know what Masha is doing outside, so do not write it.
That was wrong, of course some people know (at least sometimes) what Masha is doing outside.
He could have written, if you know what Masha is doing out there, don't write it, it is not in the sense of RLC or it contradicts the forum rules.
The forum rule states that life outside the home is taboo for discussion here. This rule was hardly or never observed. There are even topics that deal with it that have never been objected to.
Is it not allowed to cover a conversation in which the outside world is involved? it is a matter of interpretation.
I think it's not critical when I say that Masha was on the beach or Masha was with her friend and she will come tomorrow.
This statement does Masha no harm, and is it perhaps intended by Mascha? (She says some things very clearly and repeatedly)
I will not write things that do not belong in public and that have been said by visitors or residents without thinking.
and of course some things that I misunderstand make a wrong statement.
I think this discussion has its good side too. She remindsΒ me that tenants also have a right to a personal, unobserved life.
So we shouldn't complain if some things happen in the guests toilet. We don't have to know everything.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Good to see that the US isn't the only country where the government controls the people with a bullshit virus. 😁

Could you ask your president if this is a bullshit virus? because from what I understand, he must have been on a ventilator to help him breathe and the doctors give him all the existing drugs to treat him, without really knowing which one can really treat him, something that you you will never have, seen that you are not president, if you fall ill and develop symptoms

Β 

Je suis content que les invitΓ©s avec le chien soient partis car je ne les aime pas.

Je trouve que la fille est trop tatoué et je n'aime pas le style vestimentaire de proxénète de son mec.

Le chien effrayait les chats de Masha de plus il semble Γͺtre issu d'une race de chiens d'attaque créé par l'homme dans ce but, avoir un chien comme Γ§a devrait Γͺtre interdit c'est dangereux sur tout entre les mains de gens inexpΓ©rimentΓ©s.

Ce qui est bien c'est que grΓ’ce Γ  ce chien les invitΓ©s ne pourront plus faire de long sΓ©jour.

Β 

I'm glad the guests with the dog are gone because I don't like them.

I find the girl to be too tattooed and I don't like her boyfriend's pimp dress style.

The dog frightened Masha's cats moreover it seems to be from a breed of attack dogs created by man for this purpose, having a dog like this should be banned it is dangerous on everything in the hands of people inexperienced.

What is good is that thanks to this dog the guests will no longer be able to make a long stay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Could you ask your president if this is a bullshit virus? because from what I understand, he must have been on a ventilator to help him breathe and the doctors give him all the existing drugs to treat him, without really knowing which one can really treat him, something that you you will never have, seen that you are not president, if you fall ill and develop symptoms

I'll give him a call right now.πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Β 

Je suis content que les invitΓ©s avec le chien soient partis car je ne les aime pas.

Je trouve que la fille et trop tatoué et je n'aime pas le style vestimentaire de proxénète de son mec.

Le chien effrayait les chats de Masha de plus il semble Γͺtre issu d'une race de chiens d'attaque créé par l'homme dans ce but, avoir un chien comme Γ§a devrait Γͺtre interdit c'est dangereux sur tout entre les mains de gens inexpΓ©rimentΓ©s.

Ce qui est bien c'est que grΓ’ce Γ  ce chien les invitΓ©s ne pourront plus faire de long sΓ©jour.

Β 

I find the girl to be too tattooed and I don't like her boyfriend's pimp dress style.

The dog frightened Masha's cats moreover it seems to be from a breed of attack dogs created by man for this purpose, having a dog like this should be banned it is dangerous on everything in the hands of people inexperienced.

What is good is that thanks to this dog the guests will no longer be able to make a long stay.

They were nothing but dirtbag freeloaders.Β 

11 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Β 

Je trouve que la fille est trop tatoué et je n'aime pas le style vestimentaire de proxénète de son mec.

Β 

Les chiens ne sont que l'imageΒ de leur maitre, si le maitre est mΓ©chant et frappe le chien, tu en fera un chien dangereux

Si tu donne de l'amour Γ  ce mΓͺme chien, il sera une crΓ¨me avec tout le monde mΓͺme s'il est un chien d'attaqueΒ 

je le sais très bien car j'ai eu deux American Staff et un Rotweiller, ces trois chiens étaient de vrai crème et ils ne demandaient que d'avoir des cÒlins et des caresses, aucune méchanceté 

---------------------

Dogs are just the image of their master, if the master is mean and hits the dog, you will make him a dangerous dog

If you give love to this same dog, he will be a cream with everyone even if he is an attack dog

I know this very well because I had two American Staff and a Rotweiller, these three dogs were real cream and they only asked to have hugs and caresses, no meanness

Edited by moos54
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Good to see that the US isn't the only country where the government controls the people with a bullshit virus. 😁

USA was one of the last countries in the world to react to the virus, and just the fact that you didn't seem to know that, it shows the general ignorance of the American public.

Just now, ed2 said:

USA was one of the last countries in the world to react to the virus, and just the fact that you didn't seem to know that, it shows the general ignorance of the American public.

Ya Ed, I'm so ignorant. 😁

• Haha 1