Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,or they could update us today when they puted b2 in MN info,never seen a company treating their clients so bad.Was very easy to just put a small info in site like..C&Y leaved project,or C&Y are moving to another house or even a simple mail sent to clients.But nothing.

I got a reply back from RLC earlier unfortunately it doesn't look promising.

Hello,

Thank you for your request. Yes, they have left the project but might return in the future.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

• Sad 2

Finaly some info.C&Y left the project.Only house that had a ton of great guests,and two very energetic and entertaining residents as C&Y were.We are left with motel couple without any type of social life done in cams,L&T that arent intersting to me,k&S that barely move and M&A(probrably now the only hope to see some good guests from time to time).Well done rlc,the only good house in site is gone.Do the same regard M&A and goodbye from my part and my money.bullshit jan kunath GIF by sonnenklar.TV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

I got a reply back from RLC earlier unfortunately it doesn't look promising.

Hello,

Thank you for your request. Yes, they have left the project but might return in the future.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

"but might return in the future" gess thats our only hope.Till and if then basicaly no good houses left(that deliver what this house did).Great times we had watching this house,specialy during this 2020.That rlc cant take away from us.

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"but might return in the future" gess thats our only hope.Till and if then basicaly no good houses left(that deliver what this house did).Great times we had watching this house,specialy during this 2020.That rlc cant take away from us.

You still got Alberto. He thinks with his dick everyday.    :biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

kitty and smith must be more profitable for rlc, than carla with her dozen of guests who come to party, shower and have sex all month long !!!!😖🤨🥺😡

RLC clearly doesn't care they could have tried to get them to stay but clearly they didn't do enough. They said they might return what use is that they said that about the russian couples but most of them haven't been seen since god knows when i don't expect them to return any time soon. I just can't believe there gone i have nothing to watch on RLC now. I won't be renewing my sub to RLC since i had for over 4 years now.

• Like 1

The more the days pass by and now that slowly the dust of the sudden leaving of this couple settles down , i start to believe that most probably they must have broken one or more rules of their contract with RLC . I don’t know what it can be since no one has access to the contracts between RLC and the participants ( although recently there have been confirmations that someone has actually seen one ) , but I really can’t thing of anything else ( although it has been developed really well the reason of the noise of the apartment while guests were visiting ) . 

I think this could be a leaving due to the escalation of COVID-19 in Europe.
Madrid has announced a lockdown and the same is happening in many European countries, so perhaps some RLC tenants will leave their locations before they are locked down.
It's just a guess, but it seems plausible...