Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

When all’s said and done, Leora’s positive points far outweigh her negative ones....But I like to keep her on her toes sometimes, don’t want her becoming complacent do we..😇😸

You can't keep a person on their toes and not becoming complacent by complementing everything they do!  This is something that all of her longterm loyal fans are guilty of IMO.  The compliments and the criticisms should equal out and not be lopsided like they are with her.  Are the loyal fans afraid Leora will find them and burn their houses down if they criticize something she does or doesn't do for them?  She is human but that doesn't make her a head or two above all the rest of the humans in this world!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What these girls do with their lives is their problem.
We are only spectators and we pay to see what they do.
When they are no longer in front of a camera, very few, or perhaps none, remember them. We won't care what they do next, if it goes well or badly.
We pay to be voyeurs, and she works the best she can to give us pleasure, for that her company pays her, everything is a commercial agreement.
Whoever is attracted to or falls in love with Leora, is to be idiots. The only thing she will have are emotional problems, which she cannot satisfy,
I look, I enjoy and goodbye. it's my idea of how to watch RLC

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Howard is just saying it like he believes it to be and I agree, there is nothing wrong in that.  However, no matter if she is gone more than she is doing anything note worthy while she's in, nobody...and I do mean nobody knows what she's doing when she is away from the apartment.  For all anyone knows, Paul could have moved to Prague with Eva and they have their own place together.  Nobody knows anything about what she does when she is gone regardless of what they hear on miked up camera's.  It's kind of like someone taking everything they read or see on their social media accounts and believing it's all true!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude is on point!

On a related matter, Leora felt more "purposeful" (dare I say useful...productive?) with Paul and Eva around.  She'd prepare meals (for both), groom Eva, play with Eva (and play with Paul).  I haven't seen in Leora what has replaced that 'purpose'.

...and that's one reason she is fast approaching a crossroad in her life.  RLC would love for her to stay on cam.  But is that good for Leora?  Doubtful, very doubtful. She's capable of so much more (how's that for a back-handed nice thing to say?).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Lead by example, Nicholas. Tell me something nice you find about Leora, the person (that doesn't involve her body or sexuality)? 

Although you addressed your question to Nich Howard, I don’t think you would object to me putting my twopence worth in.

What I find nice about her is her kindness to other people, her deep concern for abandoned animals, her sense of humour, her intelligence ( Yes! She is no dummy ) and her vulnerability..And finally her insatiable thirst for knowledge....

And she’s so gifted that she can even achieve and enjoy all of the above whether clothed or naked..And she can do what many of us can’t .....Make other people happy!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Although you addressed your question to Nich Howard, I don’t think you would object to me putting my twopence worth in.

What I find nice about her is her kindness to other people, her deep concern for abandoned animals, her sense of humour, her intelligence ( Yes! She is no dummy ) and her vulnerability..And finally her insatiable thirst for knowledge....

And she’s so gifted that she can even achieve and enjoy all of the above whether clothed or naked..And she can do what many of us can’t .....Make other people happy!

Jimbo...I know you can make others happy as you have graced me with happiness several times 🙂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

To name a few, I find how she seemed to be quite talented in arts and crafts to have been pretty interesting as well as fascinating at times. The same with how good of a dancer she seemed to be. All of which she doesn't seem to do near as often as she used to. Those kinds of observations are actually quite nice imo.

I mentioned her painting. But how do you compliment a hobby she hasn't done in years?  As for dancing,...come on!  She'd wiggling her ass to get a rise out of you.  It's not like she's doing modern dance, ballet or Irish stepdance (Riverdance).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Por nombrar algunos, me parece que ella parecía tener bastante talento en las artes y la artesanía y que a veces era bastante interesante y fascinante. Lo mismo con lo buena bailarina que parecía ser. Todo lo cual no parece hacer tan a menudo como solía hacerlo. Ese tipo de observaciones son bastante agradables en mi opinión.

What these girls do with their lives is their problem.
We are only spectators and we pay to see what they do.
When they are no longer in front of a camera, very few, or perhaps none, remember them. We won't care what they do next, if it goes well or badly.
We pay to be voyeurs, and she works the best she can to give us pleasure, for that her company pays her, everything is a commercial agreement.
Whoever is attracted to or falls in love with Leora, is to be idiots. The only thing she will have are emotional problems, which she cannot satisfy,
I look, I enjoy and goodbye. it's my idea of how to watch RLC

• Like 1

let's be serious.
Arts and crafts, do you mean that you paint pictures and make rag dolls to earn a living? There are 20,000 artists much better than her with studies in fine arts and they are starving.
Dancer? move your ass with sensuality, to get excited, that's not being a good dancer, there are 20,000 girls in dance studios and they don't have a chance to dance.
I do not care about anything, but if we are honest, those qualities are not to have an economy that allows you to live from these activities.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

Jimbo,

As a contributing member to society, what are Leora's positive points???

I think she's much more capable of being a girl on my computer screen exposing her hoochie.  Tell me what positive points YOU see (besides her hoochie)?

You have always been ready to criticise her in one way or another, so perhaps you should yourself lead by example.....Why not tell us all including Leora what wonderful redeeming features you have, or achievements you have contributed to this world....With or without your clothes on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I though sense of humor is a 'given'.  She seems to be well-balanced from what we see (again, I'll defer to my earlier post of her being an enigma).

As for her being kind to animals, that's hearsay.  We don't know factually what she does outside the brothel...err...apartment. We know she likes dogs. But I also don't see her fostering any dogs/cats for adoption.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

I though sense of humor is a 'given'.  She seems to be well-balanced from what we see (again, I'll defer to my earlier post of her being an enigma).

As for her being kind to animals, that's hearsay.  We don't know factually what she does outside the brothel...err...apartment. We know she likes dogs. But I also don't see her fostering any dogs/cats for adoption.

The fact is she has set up a sanctuary for stray dogs in Krasnoyarsk supported by her own money...It has been running now for almost four years.....Don’t ask me how I know....accept the fact I do please.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2