Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Het is Leora's taak om haar benen voor je te spreiden. RLC is haar belangrijkste bron van inkomsten.

Ze zou vrijwilligerswerk kunnen doen in een opvangcentrum, een dierenkliniek - ze zou parttime van deur tot deur kunnen gaan, 2x per week en haar slipje verkopen aan 85-jarige mannen. Maar wat haar rekeningen betaalt en haar gratis huur geeft, is haar benen spreiden zodat iedereen haar met haar hoochie kan zien spelen.

10 jaar in de toekomst:

Hey mama, wat deed je voordat je papa ontmoette?
Leora: Ik heb ... eh ... eh ... ik was een internationale beroemdheid.
Echt mam! Wat heb je gedaan? Wat was je talent?
Leora: Ik was gastvrouw.
Maar wat deed u als gastvrouw?
Kom op schat. Maak je borsjtsoep en kasha af. Je komt te laat voor kooroefening.

Zal je eens wat video's van mijn beroep laten zien, niet moeilijk en goed betaald.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Howards just saying it as it is. Nothing wrong in that, just his and many others opinion. The truth hurts eh.

Howard is just saying it like he believes it to be and I agree, there is nothing wrong in that.  However, no matter if she is gone more than she is doing anything note worthy while she's in, nobody...and I do mean nobody knows what she's doing when she is away from the apartment.  For all anyone knows, Paul could have moved to Prague with Eva and they have their own place together.  Nobody knows anything about what she does when she is gone regardless of what they hear on miked up camera's.  It's kind of like someone taking everything they read or see on their social media accounts and believing it's all true!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Howards just saying it as it is. Nothing wrong in that, just his and many others opinion. The truth hurts eh.

Regardless of what whoevers opinions may be on such a matter Rob, the truth is that her job as far as being a participant of rlc goes, is to live in an apartment. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course she could be like some of the other women of the project that virtually never do anything that could be considered that of more significant interest unless they have a mate that may be wanting some. With exception to that Carla, all of the other women in the couples apartments are that way. Not to mention but, so are three out of the gov bunch. All of which are about as interesting as watching some paint dry. Yet rlc has kept close to half of them around for quite awhile and the rest they've continued to bring back. The woman known as Leora is, and has been far more interesting than others. Regardless of whether there may have ever been any possible concern of any longevity with the project or not, she does what she does because she chooses to and certainly not because she has to. There are certainly other things that she is quite talented at and capable of that she could do if she so chose, such as in arts and crafts or dancing, to mention a few, that would quite likely be as interesting, if not more, than seven of the other women of the project, three of whom have been kept on the project for quite a long while, while the other four were brought back. None of which is as interesting as her. But they all have one thing in common, and that is that their 'job' as so many seem to like to refer to it, when it is really more that of a responsibility, is to live in the apartments, nothing more, or nothing less. It is peculiarly perturbing that some visit the various threads of the various participants that seem to never have anything nice or decent to say about certain participants, and lots of times express crticisms instead, as if they, themselves are sanctimonious and preaching to some congregation, when if they really find so much fault in the participants of the project, than why are they even affiliated with such a project, or for that matter, why are they even affiliated with a site like this one.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Howard said:

Leora's job is to spread her legs for you. RLC is her main source of income.

She might volunteer at a shelter, a vet clinic - she might go door-to-door part time, 2x/week selling her panties to 85 year old men.  But what pays her bills and gives her free rent is spreading her legs for all to see her play with her hoochie.

10 years in the future:

Hey mom, what did you do before meeting daddy?
Leora:  I did...umm...err....I was an international celebrity.
Really mom!  What did you do? What was your talent?
Leora: I was a hostess.
But what did you do as a hostess?
Come on, dear. Finish your borscht soup and kasha. You'll be late for choir practice.

Interesting 85 year old men buying her panties robotic arm going again

11 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You must be really jealous of that woman for some reason Howard since you seem to never have anything nice to say about her at all, but rather always being very critical of her and wisecracking on her instead. Or is it perhaps just in your nature to be that way, and perhaps even more so towards her for some strange or odd reason ? Because you damn sure don't never seem to have anything decent to say where she may be concerned.

WAKE UP!  This is what she does!!  She spreads her legs and bates for money.   If you're defending her, then you must really like her (maybe in an unhealthy way).

What 'nice' thing can I say about her?  That she's a good cook? (never tasted her cooking). 

That she dresses nicely? (on the rare occasion we see her in clothes and not naked or wearing a see thru garment, yea, she wears jeans and a t-shirt well).

The girl is a new-age prostitute. She does things you (we) like to see.  75% of those that watch her, would pay to bang her. And of those that would bang her, the majority wouldn't last 10 seconds before needing a tissue (Squirrely is a stud - he might last 20 seconds 🙂.   ...and, I think it's a matter of time that she either has sex for money, or gets off camera and into a relationship. She's approached a crossroad in her life that requires change, and she will be forced to make a decision.  Clock is ticking (also ticking on how much longer her body will hold up).

We've seen her paint - why hasn't she pursued that (as a hobby)?  She use to read a lot - not much any more.  There was a time she did puzzles - not any more.   She no longer does things that would stimulate her mind (at least not that I've seen the past 2...3 years). Now, she's watching either music videos, movies on an iPad, her trying on a new body cream.

Yes, she stimulates herself physically so we all get stimulated.  But otherwise, from what we see on cam, she has mentally decayed the past few years.  What a waste - a pretty 20-something whose no further along in life (as we see it) then nearly 10 years ago.

Leora is a bit of an enigma. For someone who sells a fantasy on-line,  she doesn't have unconventional piercings, no tattoos. She's not goth, doesn't have rainbow-colored hair, and if we didn't know otherwise, dresses conventionally (wears a bra when going out in public, doesn't wear over-sexualized clothing).

Personally, I think she's capable of leading a more 'conventional' life. A life she'd find rewarding long term.  But at an early age, she got engulfed in the 'sex-on-camera' business (where rent is free, certain 'garments' are free, plus earn a few rubles). I think she lacks the self-esteem (and maybe education) to lead the conventional life (highly doubt this is what she thought she'd do when she turned into an adult).  Her lack of motivation is drowned by her laziness to be a productive member of society.

Physically, I like Leora.  But very disappointed in her for not being all that she has the potential to be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Independientemente de las opiniones de todos sobre este tema, Rob, la verdad es que su trabajo en lo que respecta a ser participante de rlc, es vivir en un apartamento. Nada más y nada menos. Por supuesto, podría ser como algunas de las otras mujeres del proyecto que prácticamente nunca hacen nada que pueda considerarse de mayor interés a menos que tengan un compañero que pueda estar deseando algo. Con la excepción de Carla, todas las otras mujeres en los apartamentos para parejas son así. Sin mencionar pero, también lo son tres del grupo del gobierno. Todo lo cual es tan interesante como ver cómo se seca un poco de pintura. Sin embargo, rlc ha mantenido cerca de la mitad de ellos durante bastante tiempo y el resto ha seguido trayendo de vuelta. La mujer conocida como Leora es y ha sido mucho más interesante que otras. Independientemente de si alguna vez pudo haber existido alguna posible preocupación por la longevidad del proyecto o no, ella hace lo que hace porque así lo desea y ciertamente no porque tiene que hacerlo. Ciertamente, hay otras cosas en las que tiene bastante talento que podría hacer si así lo quisiera, como artes y manualidades o baile que probablemente serían tan interesantes, si no más, que siete de las otras mujeres del proyecto. tres de los cuales se han mantenido en el proyecto durante bastante tiempo, mientras que los otros cuatro regresaron. Ninguno de los cuales es tan interesante como ella. Pero todos tienen una cosa en común, y es que su 'trabajo', como a tantos parece gustarle llamarlo, cuando en realidad es más que una responsabilidad, es vivir en los apartamentos, nada más, ni nada. Menos.

I have read books on quantum physics and understood it better than its messages. LOL.
it is a joke I hope you are not bothered by this comment.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

WAKE UP!  This is what she does!!  She spreads her legs and bates for money.   If you're defending her, then you must really like her (maybe in an unhealthy way).

What 'nice' thing can I say about her?  That she's a good cook? (never tasted her cooking). 

That she dresses nicely? (on the rare occasion we see her in clothes and not naked or wearing a see thru garment, yea, she wears jeans and a t-shirt well).

The girl is a new-age prostitute. She does things you (we) like to see.  75% of those that watch her, would pay to bang her. And of those that would bang her, the majority wouldn't last 10 seconds before needing a tissue (Squirrely is a stud - he might last 20 seconds 🙂.   ...and, I think it's a matter of time that she either has sex for money, or gets off camera and into a relationship. She's approached a crossroad in her life that requires change, and she will be forced to make a decision.  Clock is ticking (also ticking on how much longer her body will hold up).

We've seen her paint - why hasn't she pursued that (as a hobby)?  She use to read a lot - not much any more.  There was a time she did puzzles - not any more.   She no longer does things that would stimulate her mind (at least not that I've seen the past 2...3 years). Now, she's watching either music videos, movies on an iPad, her trying on a new body cream.

Yes, she stimulates herself physically so we all get stimulated.  But otherwise, from what we see on cam, she has mentally decayed the past few years.  What a waste - a pretty 20-something whose no further along in life (as we see it) then nearly 10 years ago.

Leora is a bit of an enigma. For someone who sells a fantasy on-line,  she doesn't have unconventional piercings, no tattoos. She's not goth, doesn't have rainbow-colored hair, and if we didn't know otherwise, dresses conventionally (wears a bra when going out in public, doesn't wear over-sexualized clothing).

Personally, I think she's capable of leading a more 'conventional' life. A life she'd find rewarding long term.  But at an early age, she got engulfed in the 'sex-on-camera' business (where rent is free, certain 'garments' are free, plus earn a few rubles). I think she lacks the self-esteem (and maybe education) to lead the conventional life (highly doubt this is what she thought she'd do when she turned into an adult).  Her lack of motivation is drowned by her laziness to be a productive member of society.

Physically, I like Leora.  But very disappointed in her for not being all that she has the potential to be.

Fact of the matter is, you seldomly, if at all ever seem to have anything nice to say relating to her Howard. Some criticisms of anyone may be justified sometimes but to continue to berate anyone all the time is certainly not considered to be that of any good thing. Perhaps it may be you that should perhaps wake up, because as I stated, her 'job' as some like to refer to it, is to live in an apartment provided by rlc, nothing more, nothing less. What she does, she does because she chooses to. Considering some of the other uninteresting examples of participants that rlc has recruited or brought back, chances are very likely that she could do nothing more than live at that apartment, and would still be wanted to be a participant of the project for as long as she wanted or chose to.     

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless of what whoevers opinions may be on such a matter Rob, the truth is that her job as far as being a participant of rlc goes, is to live in an apartment. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course she could be like some of the other women of the project that virtually never do anything that could be considered that of more significant interest unless they have a mate that may be wanting some. With exception to that Carla, all of the other women in the couples apartments are that way. Not to mention but, so are three out of the gov bunch. All of which are about as interesting as watching some paint dry. Yet rlc has kept close to half of them around for quite awhile and the rest they've continued to bring back. The woman known as Leora is, and has been far more interesting than others. Regardless of whether there may have ever been any possible concern of any longevity with the project or not, she does what she does because she chooses to and certainly not because she has to. There are certainly other things that she is quite talented at that she could do if she so chose, such as in arts and crafts or dancing that would quite likely be as interesting, if not more, than seven of the other women of the project, three of whom have been kept on the project for quite a long while while the other four were brought back. None of which is as interesting as her. But they all have one thing in common, and that is that their 'job' as so many seem to like to refer to it, when it is really more that of a responsibility, is to live in the apartments, nothing more, or nothing less. It is peculiarly perturbing that some visit the various threads of the various participants that seem to never have anything nice or decent to say about certain participants, and lots of times express crticisms instead as if they themselves are sanctimonious and preaching to some congregation when if they really find so much fault in the participants of the project, than why are they even affiliated with such a project, or for that matter, why are they even affiliated with a site like this one.

Nicely put Nich...But if I might with your kind permission add something?

I have my fair share of dissatisfaction sometimes, but all in all I must enjoy what I see, ( even though I only ever bother to watch Leora.) because UNLIKE many of the complainers, piss takers, and serial abusers of her, I do pay my membership to both RLC and CC which buys me the privilege of having a mild groan of disappointment sometimes. 
As far as I’m concerned these people should remember “ If you don’t play the game, don’t try and make the rules “

When all’s said and done, Leora’s positive points far outweigh her negative ones....But I like to keep her on her toes sometimes, don’t want her becoming complacent do we..😇😸

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nicely put Nich...But if I might with your kind permission add something?

I have my fair share of dissatisfaction sometimes, but all in all I must enjoy what I see, ( even though I only ever bother to watch Leora.) because UNLIKE many of the complainers, piss takers, and serial abusers of her, I do pay my membership to both RLC and CC which buys me the privilege of having a mild groan of disappointment sometimes. 
As far as I’m concerned these people should remember “ If you don’t play the game, don’t try and make the rules “

When all’s said and done, Leora’s positive points far outweigh her negative ones....But I like to keep her on her toes sometimes, don’t want her becoming complacent do we..😇😸

I agree mate. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Fact of the matter is, you seldomly, if at all ever seem to have anything nice to say relating to her Howard. Some criticisms of anyone may be justified sometimes but to continue to berate anyone all the time is certainly not considered to be that of any good thing. Perhaps it may be you that should perhaps wake up, because as I stated, her 'job' as some like to refer to it, is to live on an apartment provided by rlc, nothing more, nothing less. What she does, she does because she chooses to. Considering some of the other uninteresting examples of participants that rlc has recruited or brought back, chances are very likely that she could do nothing more than live at that apartment, and would still be wanted to be a participant of the project for as long as she wanted.     

Lead by example, Nicholas. Tell me something nice you find about Leora, the person (that doesn't involve her body or sexuality)? 

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Jimbo,

As a contributing member to society, what are Leora's positive points???

I think she's much more capable of being a girl on my computer screen exposing her hoochie.  Tell me what positive points YOU see (besides her hoochie)?

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Lead by example, Nicholas. Tell me something nice you find about Leora, the person (that doesn't involve her body or sexuality)? 

To name a few, I find how she seemed to be quite talented in arts and crafts to have been pretty interesting as well as fascinating at times. The same with how good of a dancer she seemed to be. All of which she doesn't seem to do near as often as she used to. Those kinds of observations are actually quite nice imo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3