Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

13 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Er zijn hier al ergere dingen gezegd over de dames. Ik keur het ook niet goed maar ze moeten dat er maar bij nemen.

No the shouldn´t have take any vulgarity from you.What if I should start calling you some vulgar words,would you like it?Don´t think so.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marco6742 said:

It seems 'GAG-HER' has cleared this up, he/she appears to be in contact with the girls and has told us what is actually going on.

I can tell you from experience that if he were in contact with them and he posted that shit here, it would stop immediately. RLC is very strict about direct contact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I can tell you from experience that if he were in contact with them and he posted that shit here, it would stop immediately. RLC is very strict about direct contact.

In all fairness to Gag Her, he never mentioned he was in contact with anyone...purely supposition .He may well speak passable Russian.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness to Gag Her, he never mentioned he was in contact with anyone...purely supposition .He may well speak passable Russian.

Or he could possibly be psychic and possess a sixth sense of esp. 😉

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Thanks jimbo but I was trying to help marco understand how it is here. I am sorry if I appeared harsh.

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Thanks jimbo but I was trying to help marco understand how it is here. I am sorry if I appeared harsh.

Jeesh, I may even be somewhat gifted with some of that esp stuff. 🤯 I could have sworn I heard jimbo say "you're welcome jugg". 😳 🤪