Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I have heard a few things about her yes

Thank you for replying. Now that I have got you back on track as to what this topic is. 

Please carry on with your version of speculation as to what Leora's and Malia's activities are, 

When they are not in the apartment. I am curious,

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, scutus said:

More off topic posting. Have you heard where Malia is working ???

I heard she was working at some clinic. Could perhaps be some animal clinic I suppose, but of course that is merely speculation on my part. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I heard she was working at some clinic. Could perhaps be some animal clinic I suppose, but of course that is merely speculation on my part. 🙂

I don't think either Malia or Leora have a job. they both have boyfriends, and they go and spend their time with them.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think either Malia or Leora have a job. they both have boyfriends, and they go and spend their time with them.  

The bf part could very well be right, as for the other, that's not what's been being mentioned in certain circles and threads at times.

• Like 3

Malia and Leora have jobs checking the temperatures of people who report to work at Area 51. They ensure that masks are worn properly. Then they go home to their set at the studio where the moon landing was filmed.

If you have better details, contact me via PM (when it works!) or write your statements in Klingon.

What flights and times they arrive at the Las Vegas airport on their weekends off should simply not be public or pubic knowledge. We're not here to aid fuckhead stalkers.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Thank you for replying. Now that I have got you back on track as to what this topic is. 

Please carry on with your version of speculation as to what Leora's and Malia's activities are, 

When they are not in the apartment. I am curious,

Again, i was not talking about Leora and i am sorry i went off-topic.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Malia and Leora have jobs checking the temperatures of people who report to work at Area 51. They ensure that masks are worn properly. Then they go home to their set at the studio where the moon landing was filmed.

If you have better details, contact me via PM (when it works!) or write your statements in Klingon.

What flights and times they arrive at the Las Vegas airport on their weekends off should simply not be public or pubic knowledge. We're not here to aid fuckhead stalkers.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I have flight log for Janet can I post this?

• Confused 1

Leora's job is to spread her legs for you. RLC is her main source of income.

She might volunteer at a shelter, a vet clinic - she might go door-to-door part time, 2x/week selling her panties to 85 year old men.  But what pays her bills and gives her free rent is spreading her legs for all to see her play with her hoochie.

10 years in the future:

Hey mom, what did you do before meeting daddy?
Leora:  I did...umm...err....I was an international celebrity.
Really mom!  What did you do? What was your talent?
Leora: I was a hostess.
But what did you do as a hostess?
Come on, dear. Finish your borscht soup and kasha. You'll be late for choir practice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

10 hours ago, Howard said:

Leora's job is to spread her legs for you. RLC is her main source of income.

She might volunteer at a shelter, a vet clinic - she might go door-to-door part time, 2x/week selling her panties to 85 year old men.  But what pays her bills and gives her free rent is spreading her legs for all to see her play with her hoochie.

10 years in the future:

Hey mom, what did you do before meeting daddy?
Leora:  I did...umm...err....I was an international celebrity.
Really mom!  What did you do? What was your talent?
Leora: I was a hostess.
But what did you do as a hostess?
Come on, dear. Finish your borscht soup and kasha. You'll be late for choir practice.

You must be really jealous of that woman for some reason Howard since you seem to never have anything nice to say about her at all, but rather always being very critical of her and wisecracking on her instead. Or is it perhaps just in your nature to be that way, and perhaps even more so towards her for some strange or odd reason ? Because you damn sure don't never seem to have anything decent to say where she may be concerned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You must be really jealous of that woman for some reason Howard since you seem to never have anying nice to say about her at all, but rather always being very critical of her and wisecracking on her instead. Or is it perhaps just in your nature to be that way, and perhaps even more so towards her for some strange or odd reason ? Because you damn sure don't never seem to have anything decent to say where she may be concerned.

I wouldn't expect anything less 🤦🏿‍♂️

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You must be really jealous of that woman for some reason Howard since you seem to never have anying nice to say about her at all, but rather always being very critical of her and wisecracking on her instead. Or is it perhaps just in your nature to be that way, and perhaps even more so towards her for some strange or odd reason ? Because you damn sure don't never seem to have anything decent to say where she may be concerned.

Howards just saying it as it is. Nothing wrong in that, just his and many others opinion. The truth hurts eh.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3