Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's a very big assumption there i must say. 🤣

No it's not.  She's a smart girl who is capable of much more (she's shown that in the past). I think she's either in a rut or chicken (low self-esteem) to find out what she's capable of doing w/o the safety net of free rent and open hoochie.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It happens to be her life. That being the woman known as Leora, not yours Howard. Regardless of what she may be capable of, it is after all, her life. Yet you continue your beratement of nasty insulting comments in reference to her. You must be grumpier than a 20 year old billy goat or just plain damn mean as hell.

Answered in a previous post.

NEXT!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

Answered in a previous post.

NEXT!

There was no question. But you are partly right, because such an insuation has seemed to have been pretty much answered in very nearly all of your posts in the various threads of this section of the forum, as well as others.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

You have always been ready to criticise her in one way or another, so perhaps you should yourself lead by example.....Why not tell us all including Leora what wonderful redeeming features you have, or achievements you have contributed to this world....With or without your clothes on.

I don't think he has any and it seems fairly obvious by his post.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

No it's not.  She's a smart girl who is capable of much more (she's shown that in the past). I think she's either in a rut or chicken (low self-esteem) to find out what she's capable of doing w/o the safety net of free rent and open hoochie.

Sorry but i think it is a big assumption as she is still here doing the same thing she has been doing for many many years. No ambition at all which is rather sad really and in a way i feel sorry for her as there is no easy way out now. She is stuck here soley by her own lack of ambition or even capability. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Buffalo chips!   Show us that quote that I allegedly said 4 years ago.  You're really pulling at strings trying to make a point.  And if she had an account, there should be a record of it (unless it magically disappeared).

It's hearsay.  I'm not saying you're lying.  But it needs validation. And besides, not just a few weeks ago one of the SYSOPs wrote a lengthy post about what can/can't be posted about participant's outside activities.

BUT...let's, for now, assume she has contributed to a shelter for dogs.  That doesn't affect my opinion on her one bit.  She still a lazy POS, based on that she's capable of so much more. She's content being paid to display the hoochie or forcing herself to act 'lesbian' if it means continued free rent. There's little, respectable intelligence needed for how she currently lives. And  again, it's a disappointment when she's capable of much more.

You haven't learned much over the years have you...Because you are not aware of things does not mean they are not fact.

Like the quote says " Better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid, than open it and confirm you are. I have also sent you something in PM.

2020-10-05 18.25.55.jpg

2020-10-05 18.26.39.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sorry but i think it is a big assumption as she is still here doing the same thing she has been doing for many many years. No ambition at all which is rather sad really and in a way i feel sorry for her as now there is no easy way out now. She is stuck here soley by her own lack of ambition or even capability. 

Good point.  The word 'ambition' is a word I should have included previously.  Ambition is a character trait.   I think she has/had it. She just needs to be placed on the road to where she can find/regain it.  She's too complacent in her life (ya know...free rent, possibly free see-thru garments).

She is a cash cow for RLC.  They will do whatever it takes to keep her pleased, until the boobs start to sag and the hips get wider.  Being on RLC is to her detriment.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You haven't learned much over the years have you...Because you are not aware of things does not mean they are not fact.

Like the quote says " Better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid, than open it and confirm you are. I have also sent you something in PM.

2020-10-05 18.25.55.jpg

2020-10-05 18.26.39.png

How dare you try to use truth and facts 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Dat is bijna precies wat je bijna vier jaar geleden schreef toen er werd vermeld dat ze vroeger een CC-account had en af en toe items zou posten ... Je had het ook bij die gelegenheid ongelijk ...

Ze had zeker een account op CC, maar alles is verwijderd, vraag maar aan admin.

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

2020-10-05 18.25.55.jpg

2020-10-05 18.26.39.png

I *may* stand corrected. Has the SYSOP ever verified that she had an account on CC? Nevertheless, it doesn't take away the SYSOP's directive of not speaking about what goes on outside the apartment.

And as I previously said, even if she does charity work outside the apartment, it doesn't change my opinion of her. Not to the penny or ruble.

She spreads her vagina for money (she shouldn't find this insulting to be said), shows little ambition by remaining in the apartment (observation), and it  is evident she has shown a decay of her mental well-being the past several years. 

When in the apartment, 95% of her times she's either spreading the hoochie, bating, pretending to be gay, nearly naked, sensually bathing, or watching a mindless video on her iPad.   

Before moving into this apartment, there were many other things that occupied her time. She read, she painted, did puzzles, knitted (I do recall her knitting a few times). She had responsibilities that involved others in the apartment. She did activities that were MENTALLY STIMULATING. 

She's 28.  Is this acceptable behavior for a woman her age who has shown to be capable of so much more?

Other then it being her choice, there's nothing to defend of her. And as she places her life, as we factually know it, for all to see, anyone has the right to criticize.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

@HowardOften wondered how RLC girls are paid? is it a salary or based on views like VH. Just curious. 

I don't know.  My guess is it is based on view count and data derived from paid membership.  I'm also guessing with COVID affecting the world, viewership has increased significantly.

Side note:  Here in the US, businesses began to shut down late March.  It's estimate that maternity departments in hospitals will see an increase in 'activities' from December thru February.

• Like 1