Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You can speculate all you want I don't have any problem with that as that's what drives Forums is speculating it creates conversation nonetheless.

The other part is the inappropriate language of telling Members to fuck off and/or go fuck themselves or use any other type of offensive names or derogatory terms. That will draw warnings and possibly time outs away from Posting Activities. 

This is such a cowardly comment. You mods have been complaining for years about all the arguments in the threads to the point you changed the format to help eliminate them. Don't try to tell me otherwise as I have been an IT guy for more than 50 years developing more than 200 apps and your logic for the changes clearly was to minimize pages and pages of arguments. Yet you criticize the "LANGUAGE" but not the harassment by well know harassers which is THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL THE PAGES OF ARGUMENTS. I am done with this fucking site until you mods get your shit together. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

This is such a cowardly comment. You mods have been complaining for years about all the arguments in the threads to the point you changed the format to help eliminate them. Don't try to tell me otherwise as I have been an IT guy for more than 50 years developing more than 200 apps and your logic for the changes clearly was to minimize pages and pages of arguments. Yet you criticize the "LANGUAGE" but not the harassment by well know harassers which is THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL THE PAGES OF ARGUMENTS. I am done with this fucking site until you mods get your shit together. 

I prefer arguments that are directed to another member be channeled to "Rants & Flames."

The subject in this thread is Malia and Leora.

I only wrote 8-bit 6502 machine code before I got into higher level languages.  I suspect you wrote Fortran. Maybe Cobal. Let me know in a PM: our software upgrade has a few problems and you could come in handy around here...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Don't be like that because nobody cares if you whine. As an IT guy for 50 years you should know that better than anyone. StnCld316 is a fair mod. Best of the best. Just don't walk away. Kudos to Foamy for reaching out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Don't be like that because nobody cares if you whine. As an IT guy for 50 years you should know that better than anyone. StnCld316 is a fair mod. Best of the best. Just don't walk away. Kudos to Foamy for reaching out.

LOL Pepe i have outgrown you.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If you knew what i know you would not laugh so hard. But it's all good.

Jugg please share, I want to know what you know about Leora's activities outside of the apartment tomorrow. Thank you, in advance !😉

• Haha 3

Il y a 3 heures, jugghead a dit :

Thanks jimbo but I was trying to help marco understand how it is here. I am sorry if I appeared harsh.

Oh I know how it is here, some very touchy people who will raise the pitchforks if they don't like something written and others who will believe absolutely anything said by individuals who claim to know everything. But the majority are normal who like to have a bit of banter and know exactly what they pay their RLC sub for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Oh I know how it is here, some very touchy people who will raise the pitchforks if they don't like something written and others who will believe absolutely anything said by individuals who claim to know everything. But the majority are normal who like to have a bit of banter and know exactly what they pay their RLC sub for.

Well, you need time here to know what is truth, what is bullshit and what is speculation. I am the real deal. Take that as you want.

• Confused 1