Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #1

jabbath1987

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Kind of surprised they brought them back after what happened, I will probably steer clear of this apartment, too disturbing to me what happened.  

Very good decision, my young friend, the world can be very unsafe place; watching disturbing pictures can have bad influence on the condition of your mental health in the future. Take care 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not your average cops. Instead of protecting the people, they protect the drug gangs

Yeah, I know; I realize of it, that's why silly posts; poor people there have no support; only some cc members think that switching off apartments will help participants; stupidity goes beyond imagination; complete ignorance.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

It was just a matter of time VH can see all of the shit that happened 🤦‍♂️

dane&ambar need to throw that fucking guy out why the hell is he even there he literary tried to assault a woman while she is clearly drunk🤦‍♂️

The men are cowards, they need to take care of this pig. If some guy tried to rape a gf of mine at a party, the guys would kick the shit out of him. Then throw him out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

Yeah, I know; I realize of it, that's why silly posts; poor people there have no support; only some cc members think that switching off apartments will help participants; stupidity goes beyond imagination; complete ignorance.

I've always been on the fence about just kicking abusers off, its possible to maybe get a conviction on one of these shitheads doing it on video. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

Yeah, he even locked the bedroom door when he tried it, Ambar had to come in through the sliding glass door.  Ugh, what a fucking asshole.  They need to make sure he never comes back.

The men should be ashamed of themselves. Teach the price a lesson

• Like 1