Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

itsme

Who won the first presidential debate?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

• Donald Trump (R)
    • Joe Biden (D)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 04:00 AM

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

This  debate reminds me so much in watching episodes of the British Parliament "discussing" issues--a veritable shouting match 😏

And here I thought we broke away from England's influence centuries ago 😏

Yes...but in Commons they address each other as 'your right honourable speaker'...not 'you clown' 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't pretend that I follow US politics, but I wonder if, when these 2 have time to reflect, either will feel in any way embarrassed by their ridiculous childish behaviour. I've never liked Trump as a person...he's a nasty piece of work, no doubt surrounded by a good team of people to run your country. So I doubt he'll be embarrassed, because he was just acting Trump like...As far as Biden's concerned, I don't really know him....so it's hard to comment.
What I have noticed on this forum is once a Trump supporter, always a Trump supporter...but maybe he just hasn't any decent competition...Perhaps they should just elected the winner of a fight behind the bike shed...

I'm just pleased we have a solid leader and government here in the UK...😏

How, in your opinion, should Biden have reacted to Trump's constant interruptions? If he had simply left the stage to Trump, he would have seemed weak. 

Again, You cannot have a discussion with a clown like Trump. The only possibility for an at least halfway reasonable discussion would have been if they had simply turned off Trump's microphone consistently.

48 minutes ago, happyone said:

IMO President Trump could be digging his own grave, so to speak, complaining about the potential fraud with the mail in ballots.  If we wins --is he still going to

insist the vote was fraudulent and not all ballots were properly counted ???? 😏

Trump will win on election night, and then days or weeks later after all the legal games are played with mail-in ballots Biden will be declared the winner.  I would not be surprised to see several instances in Democrat voting districts where more ballots are cast than there are registered voters in those districts.

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How, in your opinion, should Biden have reacted to Trump's constant interruptions? If he had simply left the stage to Trump, he would have seemed weak. 

Again, You cannot have a discussion with a clown like Trump. The only possibility for an at least halfway reasonable discussion would have been if they had simply turned off Trump's microphone consistently.

Typical liberal progressive Marxist Putin approach to any dissent, shut up the dissent. But why do you have no problem with Biden interrupting Trump, little Russian agent?  How about this? Shut off the mike of one candidate when it is the other candidates turn to speak. Or how about the moderator shutting his mouth and allowing the candidates to debate, and then letting voters make their decision from what they see?   Chris Wallace is a loud mouth prima donna just like his daddy was.

My little French opinion. 🙂

Biden played Trump since it's impossible to have a smart conversation with him. I like the "shup up". On this side of the Atlantic, we think Biden won.

And I hope Biden wins, because this country has never been so close to a civil war.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lurtz said:

My little French opinion. 🙂

Biden played Trump since it's impossible to have a smart conversation with him. I like the "shup up". On this side of the Atlantic, we think Biden won.

And I hope Biden wins, because this country has never been so close to a civil war.

100% agree, except for the time the USA actually had a civil war. 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

so at this point whoever wins the election the other party is going to cast doubt on the result. that's not a good thing for democracy.

An essential difference is the intention. Some want to make elections more difficult, others fight for civil rights.