Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Obama, the president who accomplished nothing positive in eight years for the American middle class your big hero?  I can see why though since Obama's policies did much more for the European economy than they did for the American economy.

I could've posted any 'confused' gif...but I thought that was quite apt...Obama isn't the issue here 😏

American politics don't actually particularly interest me...

• Like 1

War dieser Permanent Lügner von Trump tatsächlich krank ? Oder war das nur ein perfider Werbe-Gag der rechten Nazi-Republikaner ??? Trump ist im Stimmungstief in der Bevölkerung. Nun der Trick mit Krankheit um Stimmen des Mitleids zu gewinnen. Der starke Manitu erholt sich in wenigen Tagen - ein Wunder. Wer glaubt diese Posse ?? Nur Idioten.  😁

US-Nazi-Trump und der widerliche Österreicher Hitler haben viele Gemeinsamkeiten. Jetzt "Amerika first" - Trump ein Hitler-Lehrling. - eine schlechte Kopie. Wie sich die Bilder gleichen.

(Danke happy für das gif. Als nazi-fremder Sozialdemokrat hätte ich das vermutlich nicht gefunden !)

Bild_2020_10_06_22_06_27_133.png

75f5.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You claim to be Black, so I'm going to take you at your word. But, for you to say, especially as a Black person, that the psychopath is not a racist, is not only blind, but irresponsible. He is one of the most racist, misogynistic, xenophobes on the planet.

Then, right after you claim he is not a racist, you say, "He is trying to stifle what he see's as the degradation of the America White Race."

Not only is that statement in and of itself a racist statement, but used to describe IQ45, actually proves he's a racist. He even called himself a white nationalist, i.e. a white supremacist.

Many more people who are much more expert than I have said with authority that the psychopath is a racist. I'll go with what they say. They have the knowledge and experience.

Spoken like a good little liberal progressive elitist White boy. So if "EyesOnly" doesn't agree with the the elitist know it all liberal progressive "letsdothis" he ain't a "real "Black person.  That's almost the exact mindset of Joe Biden. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If we had no vaccine for the flu it would most likely be more deadly than covid-19.  Both diseases are deadly to the same population, the elderly and the sick. In fact, the flu is much more dangerous to young people than is covid-19. 

Additional complications associated with COVID-19 can include:

• Blood clots in the veins and arteries of the lungs, heart, legs or brain
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

apparently you weren't watching closely enough.

So says the little duffer who has 0 life experience in the real world removed from the shelter and economic support of his mommy and daddy. The little guy who has never accomplished nor experienced anything but believes that he knows everything.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Hatred is causing people to lose sight of what is actually happening in America. In about 10 years Hispanics will overtake American Whites as the largest race in America. When that happens they will start putting all Hispanics in political office. Then they will have effectively taken over the country. Now they way things were going is that your American grandchildren will have two choices; learn Mandarin, or Spanish. This is Trumps concern. He effectively dealt with China. And I believe it is too late to reverse the Hispanic trend (the wall). He added to his list of pet peeves - after getting the wall built, and blocking China - his White brothers in Israel (totally disregarding anything to do with Palestine). The man is trying to save the White race. He doesn't really care about the other races. Ever notice how he says that it is a shame Obama did not do more for Blacks. That is his mindset; represent your own. The statues being torn down; that is American White history. The problem is the media keeps Americans baffled by bullshit and they become easily distracted.

I do understand that some people see this as racist. However, it is not different than me putting my fist in the air and proudly proclaiming "Black Power!"

I wish people would finally learn that there is only one human race. All people belong to it no matter what skin color they have.

Apart from that, all I can say is that you should not let the populists talk you into such irrational fears. You urgently need to overcome your xenophobia and racism. Most people have the same goals, they just want to live their lives no matter what skin color they have. People are not your enemies just because their skin color is different from yours. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You claim to be Black, so I'm going to take you at your word. But, for you to say, especially as a Black person, that the psychopath is not a racist, is not only blind, but irresponsible. He is one of the most racist, misogynistic, xenophobes on the planet.

Then, right after you claim he is not a racist, you say, "He is trying to stifle what he see's as the degradation of the America White Race."

Not only is that statement in and of itself a racist statement, but used to describe IQ45, actually proves he's a racist. He even called himself a white nationalist, i.e. a white supremacist.

Many more people who are much more expert than I have said with authority that the psychopath is a racist. I'll go with what they say. They have the knowledge and experience.

Trump has NEVER called himself a white supremacist nor a white nationalist, you fucking liar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump hat sich NIE einen weißen Supremacisten oder einen weißen Nationalisten genannt, du verdammter Lügner.

Du und  dein Manitu Trump sind auch Schwarze - ihr habt eine schwarze Seele und werdet in der Hölle schmoren - zusammen mit dem kleinen dummen Kriegsverbrecher von Bush jr.  Feuer an !😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Hatred is causing people to lose sight of what is actually happening in America. In about 10 years Hispanics will overtake American Whites as the largest race in America. When that happens they will start putting all Hispanics in political office. Then they will have effectively taken over the country. Now they way things were going is that your American grandchildren will have two choices; learn Mandarin, or Spanish. This is Trumps concern. He effectively dealt with China. And I believe it is too late to reverse the Hispanic trend (the wall). He added to his list of pet peeves - after getting the wall built, and blocking China - his White brothers in Israel (totally disregarding anything to do with Palestine). The man is trying to save the White race. He doesn't really care about the other races. Ever notice how he says that it is a shame Obama did not do more for Blacks. That is his mindset; represent your own. The statues being torn down; that is American White history. The problem is the media keeps Americans baffled by bullshit and they become easily distracted.

I do understand that some people see this as racist. However, it is not different than me putting my fist in the air and proudly proclaiming "Black Power!"

That's why I've been telling people to learn Chinese and Spanish if the Democrats win this election because in the not too distant future China will own us and Spanish speaking people will rule us. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The wacko lefties can't even keep their conspiracy stories straight for two days. When the president first entered the hospital they were saying that the president was much sicker than we were being told. Two days later when Trump was released from the hospital those very same people were saying that the president was never sick. :huh::confused:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's why I've been telling people to learn Chinese and Spanish if the Democrats win this election because in the not too distant future China will own us and Spanish speaking people will rule us. 

First of all you should switch to the SI unit system, that would really be a good decision. 😃

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The wacko lefties can't even keep their conspiracy stories straight for two days. When the president first entered the hospital they were saying that the president was much sicker than we were being told. Two days later when Trump was released from the hospital those very same people were saying that the president was never sick. :huh::confused:

Not me, maybe said tongue in cheek, but it's certainly in his repertoire 😏. Anyway, he's the super spreader within the White House, isn't he?...Plus he hasn't hit the crucial period of 7-10 days yet...Time will tell. His super duper miracle drugs from God might do the trick...

• Like 2