Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

9 hours ago, refazer said:

rather rare that they do not eat the same thing

Nice grab, refazer.  It appears it is the same protein in both dishes - their favorite sausage sliced up into bite-size bits - but Plate #1 (on the right) appears to be common macaroni with no sauce, and Plate #2 (on the left) appears to be an orecchiette or even couscous?  Hell, to me they look like black-eyed peas, which are actually a good luck legume.  I have to take some time to replay this on the timeline to catch it all.  

dinner.JPG

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Pourquoi le CCF affiche-t-il "No Posts" alors que j'ai clairement publié deux posts sur N&K il y a 10 minutes? Bonjour?  

noposts.JPG

Thereis a blue point, that means there are posts I think. "no posts here" is a ghost?

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Why does CCF show "No Posts" when I clearly made two posts at N&K 10 minutes ago?  Hello?  

noposts.JPG

We asked Stncld about this last week, he was sending Admin a message about this issue. 

1 minute ago, Just In said:

We asked Stncld about this last week, he was sending Admin a message about this issue. 

Good on yi JB it's getting annoying now although it's forced me to search more options in the forum stuff I never knew existed but you know me.😁👍

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good on yi JB it's getting annoying now although it's forced me to search more options in the forum stuff I never knew existed but you know me.😁👍

O fuck its forced Dave to become a tech guru. @StnCld316 please fix this soon or Dave will be teaching us all and that's a scary thought. 😁😁😁

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

O fuck its forced Dave to become a tech guru. @StnCld316 please fix this soon or Dave will be teaching us all and that's a scary thought. 😁😁😁

If you could see some of the techy fuck ups that I cause myself you would either want to shoot yourself or die laughing😁.It's close to CC Sub time and Stone will be running to the hills,if you could see the performance i have doing a simple thing like that.I'm crap at it bottom line pal😥.Big sympathies please👍👍

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Lol well Dave and tech guru seem to be an excellent modern oxymoron don't you think 🤣👍

• Haha 3