Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #1

answers to some questions.
The black girl is coming next week.

there will be a small party in the evening.
a dressed girl who has not undressed at our guest is shy of cameras.
 Yes, in our country it is forbidden to make such content and sex parties are not allowed here. we take risks because we like this way of life, if we are caught we can go to jail or the police will demand a bribe from us.

if that I know very little English. it's good that there is google translator.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, ELON said:

Yes, in our country it is forbidden to make such content and sex parties are not allowed here. we take risks because we like this way of life, if we are caught we can go to jail or the police will demand a bribe from us.

Apartments in your country (in the south) worked about 2 years before they were closed by police. And as far as I know, police found out about them on tip from former participant. 

If neighbors do not start crusade and don't invite bad guests, then there is nothing to fear.😉

4 hours ago, ELON said:

if we are caught we can go to jail or the police will demand a bribe from us

You guys are great, but pls do not take too much risk, it's not worth it; I don't want you to go to jail because of participation in this project; remember that many people all the time will demand new faces and sex parties what could expose you to risk; Eventually someone would be envious that you got a bit more money, and denounce you to the police; don't forget that some people's goal on this forum is to destroy vhtv; take care👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I thought this particular person is gone for months now?😉

That doesn't necessarily mean that he will never come back; aside from this, I can smell the hatred in some posts from the miles away..

• Like 2