B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

37 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Hey Ed, How you like her now? WOW!!😍

Still better without robes!

For me: Naked > underwear > half dressed > fully dressed > dressed in a space suit > lingerie.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Yes, you're right
But you give as an example Elmira, I'm just telling you that Amy also shows the same signs as her

No, not really. She is more out of the apartment, and she has never pleasured herself without covering. Amy is a nice girl, with alot of potential, but she has not yet blossomed before my eyes. 🥀

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, not really. She is more out of the apartment, and she has never pleasured herself without covering. Amy is a nice girl, with alot of potential, but she has not yet blossomed before my eyes. 🥀

We all have a different take on things and even the girls have different characters
Elmira is a lonely girl which is frustrating at times because even if she doesn't want to do a show with the other girls it might be nice to play the game a minimum.
Amy on the other hand, she mixes with the others, like tonight for example, she plays the game and even gets caught up in the game
it is these differences that make it super interesting to watch RLC and the participants

45 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We all have a different take on things and even the girls have different characters
Elmira is a lonely girl which is frustrating at times because even if she doesn't want to do a show with the other girls it might be nice to play the game a minimum.
Amy on the other hand, she mixes with the others, like tonight for example, she plays the game and even gets caught up in the game
it is these differences that make it super interesting to watch RLC and the participants

Yes, but at this moment I actually think not mixing with the other girls is a possitive thing. The ping pong only lead to even more silly things afterwards. Right now for example, I'm watching Elmira, instead of the top bedroom.

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, but at this moment I actually think not mixing with the other girls is a possitive thing. The ping pong only lead to even more silly things afterwards. Right now for example, I'm watching Elmira, instead of the top bedroom.

I agree she is lovely, and more real than some the others.

• Thanks 1