B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

Just now, wooders78 said:

if all those things mean shes always out then i agree

Like many others , she has her private life outside of the apartment as well . With only 1,5 months only so far , I think she isn’t doing this bad 😊 Plus , her orgasms have become iconic 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Like many others , she has her private life outside of the apartment as well . With only 1,5 months only so far , I think she isn’t doing this bad 😊 Plus , her orgasms have become iconic 😉

ive never seen one. cant be bothered to wait for her to come home

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that no one is forcing any of these girls to do anything without their own will . They have their own personality to choose their actions , it might have been a bit more time for Elmira to start participating because she is a newcomer at RLC plus some personal staff which have ( is ) worrying her , this shyness that she has I find it very attractive 😊

No one forces them to do anything, but they choose to participates in these same shows every time, because they think this is what they need to do to be accepted, or to be able to earn money and not be kicked out. I think it is dissapointing and sad that this happens every time, because it isn't even true. Atleast a minority of us just try express that we don't need these shows, and would be quite happy to see only 1 (one) tenant who didn't get sucked into doing shows, party games and costumes. If you like it, fine! Enjoy! You now have 100% of the girls doing shows for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2