B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

I am always thankful for whatever feedback I get for my theories. However, as I am often corrected by people who are either more knowledgable, are "pretty sure", or, are even certain about things that occur on RLC. They never seem to give any evidence to support their certainty beyond the simple statement. I personally, have never had the luxury of such authority so I try to give examples to support my claims.. It would add a lot of credibility to any statement to either offer supporting evidence or qualify the statement. Since we all have opinions, none of us are certain or even "pretty sure" unless we have some inside information or can make a logical inference from what has been shown. 

Either way it goes, Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I am always thankful for whatever feedback I get for my theories. However, as I am often corrected by people who are either more knowledgable, are "pretty sure", or, are even certain about things that occur on RLC. They never seem to give any evidence to support their certainty beyond the simple statement. I personally, have never had the luxury of such authority so I try to give examples to support my claims.. It would add a lot of credibility to any statement to either offer supporting evidence or qualify the statement. Since we all have opinions, none of us are certain or even "pretty sure" unless we have some inside information or can make a logical inference from what has been shown. 

Either way it goes, Thanks. 

Nora was pulling the RLC strings back then Philo...

1 hour ago, philo said:

My theory is that Bodgan and Nellys' roles may be more than just supervisor/ Manager...they may be involved in the upper echelons of RLC or perhaps even in ownership of the villa. (I watched the pride with which he performs his custodial duties). Historically, they seemed to be involved in auditioning new talent for RLC by inviting new talent to their parties. Bodgan may even have been responsible for helping Efrim get a second chance after RLC banned him for beating his first girlfriend Diana. The price that Efrim payed was that Bodgan got to do a photoshoot with his new girlfriend Annabelle while Efrim and Nelly were away. and where Bodgan let the photographer go early and then picked up the camera to do some more provocative shots. Efrim returned too early and interrupted the session so Bodgan got Efrim drunk and when he passed out, Bodgan took Annabelle onto the balcony for some all night personal time. Efrim awoke just before dawn and went lookin for Bodgan and Annabelle. He came back from the balcony crying. As day broke, it found Efrim sobbing in a fetal position on the sofa with Annabelle trying to console him as Bodgan went straight to the bathroom.

Bogdan is a piece of shit just like his partner in crime Nelly!  They are the absolute worst thing for RLC right now bar none!!

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nora was pulling the RLC strings back then Philo...

In Barcelona, yes.

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whatever his role now, I'm pretty sure Bogdan was no more than a tenant back then...

But I have pretty heavy suspicions that Bogdan was the manager in St. Petersburg. His name matches a name I heard mentioned a long time ago. And don't forget that almost half of the couples showed up at their place right before their own apartments.

I can only say that with his presence , there’s mostly good apartments atmosphere , we got Ariana who is amazing at B1 as a newcomer , we are waiting for Elmira and the return girls are top quality for any taste ... plus .... Irma is gone  during his days .... 🤩🤩🤗🤗 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can only say that with his presence , there’s mostly good apartments atmosphere , we got Ariana who is amazing at B1 as a newcomer , we are waiting for Elmira and the return girls are top quality for any taste ... plus .... Irma is gone  during his days .... 🤩🤩🤗🤗 

What an ass kisser you are ddhm!!  Keep wishing for the return of girls that have been seen way to many times!  You are the downfall of RLC...plain, pure, and simple!!  If you need me to express myself further, I will

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What an ass kisser you are ddhm!!  Keep wishing for the return of girls that have been seen way to many times!  You are the downfall of RLC...plain, pure, and simple!!  If you need me to express myself further, I will

I don’t owe anything to these people Harley , I know no one as an individual and for sure anyone knows me , why am I characterized as an ass kisser ? If I am the downfall , at least any other similar business which maybe watching this project / experiment would know better to which kind of clientele they should never invest , so in a way , I am helping with the way I think about tenants for any similar business to be better by not doing the same thing  😊