B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

not hard to find out. if you click on her room ( it has her name on the link), she is often present. 😂

Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 18.16.07.png

Trie to watch as less as possible those stupid barca houses😅.I seen in previews thumbs there is in b4 a girl that didnt joined the shows of latest days so gess is her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 11 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

WOW...catching it from all sides today because I simply do not agree with some of you.  What a bunch of babies you all have become!!

As for Karla, Elmira is nothing like Karla and you are wrong again about saying otherwise, she did shows all the time with some girl she brought back one time, Tina, Anita, Debi, with groups, etc; etc; etc;...

But don't worry, you all will get your wish once mom & pop have a talk with her and then she will be just another showgirl on the list!!

No Harley, the baby so far on this forum has been you.

I know about Karla's involvement with the other girls like Debi or Anita but I don't she went far enough with them as compared to the Pam. You can check out the videos if you still have them and see for yourself.

I do think it is fine for B4 to host some showgirls just not all of them to become part of the show.

Il y a 16 heures, omedo a dit :

Karla in her first stay had sexual encounters with Deborah, Tina and Anita and I don't remember if with Bridget as well.

Ahh I was wondering where Harley was getting his information from.

I think Karla did not go as far as she did with them compared to Pam?

I might be wrong, but I remember the shows she did with the girls mentioned were pretty tamed?

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Ahh, me preguntaba de dónde sacaba Harley su información.

Creo que Karla no llegó tan lejos como lo hizo con ellos en comparación con Pam.

Puede que me equivoque, pero recuerdo que los programas que hizo con las chicas mencionadas eran bastante domesticados.

I can assure you that the programs he did with all three were beyond what he did with Pam, especially the one he did with Deborah.

2 hours ago, omedo said:

I can assure you that the programs he did with all three were beyond what he did with Pam, especially the one he did with Deborah.

Yes. That was fullon sex. Not part of any show either.