B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you think Bonnie and Rama were a toxic presence because they chose to stay clear of the bullshit shows like what the 3 stooges were doing?  I applaud them for staying clear of such bullshit!!

It is my opinion and how I saw their presence the last months Harley , they didn’t even speak to anyone , not only their co-tenants at the apartment but who ever was joining to visit the apartment just to spend time with Lucian and Alex .. and I stand on my opinion having observed that during their earlier months , both couples were doing things together ( like going out of the apartment same times , watching TV together ) , not to mention the sexual interactions that nearly everyone agrees that between Alex and Bonnie were some of the most sensual and genuine , for whoever watched them especially the first one - two times .. 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

But don't worry, you all will get your wish once mom & pop have a talk with her and then she will be just another showgirl on the list!!

Don't worry Harley, we will ask her to remain a do-nothing girl, so you can enjoy WATCHING her ! oOoOoOhHhHh 🤔  wait , you don't watch her anyway 😂🥴

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is my opinion and how I saw their presence the last months Harley , they didn’t even speak to anyone , not only their co-tenants at the apartment but who ever was joining to visit the apartment just to spend time with Lucian and Alex .. and I stand on my opinion having observed that during their earlier months , both couples were doing things together ( like going out of the apartment same times , watching TV together ) , not to mention the sexual interactions that nearly everyone agrees that between Alex and Bonnie were some of the most sensual and genuine , for whoever watched them especially the first one - two times .. 

Stand by you opinion ddhm, I don't share the same opinion.  In B5 A&L&K were basically shoving their stupid games in B&R's faces.  It's disgusting and like I said, I don't blame them for shutting off to the others that were/are the same way as A&L&K were.  I honor your opinion, I just don't agree with it.

Alex & Bonnie together was nice, but after the whole turn out there was more motives involved on Alex's part and it just took Bonnie longer to see that and when she did, she wanted no part of it....and that is my opinion!!

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Don't worry Harley, we will ask her to remain a do-nothing girl, so you can enjoy WATCHING her ! oOoOoOhHhHh 🤔  wait , you don't watch her anyway 😂🥴

I know you are being just another smart ass that this forum has to offer, but you are correct...I don't watch it at all regardless of what you want to believe!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you are being just another smart ass that this forum has to offer, but you are correct...I don't watch it at all regardless of what you want to believe!!

yes Harley 😄  we all know that you do not have a secret account with big bad RLC 😂. that's why you are so passionate about Elmira 😅 

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes Harley 😄  we all know that you do not have a secret account with big bad RLC 😂. that's why you are so passionate about Elmira 😅 

I'm not passionate about any of these girls BW, I just like what i've read about Elmira and how she has avoided all the stupid shit shows that go on in this place.  You can either believe that or not, I don't fucking care what you or any others think or believe what my motives may be!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WOW...catching it from all sides today because I simply do not agree with some of you.  What a bunch of babies you all have become!!

It has nothing to do with areeing or disagreeing with anyone, that would have been completely fine. It is because you have no clue what you are talking about, you haven't watched RLC in 4 years, and you only spew out assumptions, judgements and falsehoods that fits with your own pre-made narrative. As you would say: I'm sorry you can't take the truth. I'm just telling you as it is, man.

• Like 1