B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

hanno un pò di ritardi

It works fine for me. On Firefox. But it did the last time they tried to remove Flash too, when a lot of people reported huge problems.

Il y a 6 heures, omedo a dit :

I can assure you that the programs he did with all three were beyond what he did with Pam, especially the one he did with Deborah.

That was when Karla was sleeping in the twin beds room? And Anita was in Holly's room?

Hmm i missed the encounters she had with them? Damn.

54 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

¿Fue entonces cuando Karla estaba durmiendo en la habitación con dos camas individuales? ¿Y Anita estaba en la habitación de Holly?

Hmm me perdí los encuentros que tuvo con ellos. Maldición.

Yep.

I just watched Nelly do a nice solo bate while watching a video on her phone. From what I could make out, it looked a lot like a video I have seen her bate to before (a few years ago in her old apartment). I am not 100% sure about the people who were having sex in the video but the lighting and the setting was the same. In the video she watched before on her laptop, I could make out two women who were eating each other out. The two women looked like younger versions of Dasha (before her tattoos) and Masha (before her breast implants). 

55 minutes ago, philo said:

I just watched Nelly do a nice solo bate while watching a video on her phone. From what I could make out, it looked a lot like a video I have seen her bate to before (a few years ago in her old apartment). I am not 100% sure about the people who were having sex in the video but the lighting and the setting was the same. In the video she watched before on her laptop, I could make out two women who were eating each other out. The two women looked like younger versions of Dasha (before her tattoos) and Masha (before her breast implants). 

I wouldn't be surprised...She did bate while watching these 'getting it on' before...

My theory is that Bodgan and Nellys' roles may be more than just supervisor/ Manager...they may be involved in the upper echelons of RLC or perhaps even in ownership of the villa. (I watched the pride with which he performs his custodial duties). Historically, they seemed to be involved in auditioning new talent for RLC by inviting new talent to their parties. Bodgan may even have been responsible for helping Efrim get a second chance after RLC banned him for beating his first girlfriend Diana. The price that Efrim payed was that Bodgan got to do a photoshoot with his new girlfriend Annabelle while Efrim and Nelly were away. and where Bodgan let the photographer go early and then picked up the camera to do some more provocative shots. Efrim returned too early and interrupted the session so Bodgan got Efrim drunk and when he passed out, Bodgan took Annabelle onto the balcony for some all night personal time. Efrim awoke just before dawn and went lookin for Bodgan and Annabelle. He came back from the balcony crying. As day broke, it found Efrim sobbing in a fetal position on the sofa with Annabelle trying to console him as Bodgan went straight to the bathroom.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

My theory is that Bodgan and Nellys' roles may be more than just supervisor/ Manager...they may be involved in the upper echelons of RLC or perhaps even in ownership of the villa. (I watched the pride with which he performs his custodial duties). Historically, they seemed to be involved in auditioning new talent for RLC by inviting new talent to their parties. Bodgan may even have been responsible for helping Efrim get a second chance after RLC banned him for beating his first girlfriend Diana. The price that Efrim payed was that Bodgan got to do a photoshoot with his new girlfriend Annabelle while Efrim and Nelly were away. and where Bodgan let the photographer go early and then picked up the camera to do some more provocative shots. Efrim returned too early and interrupted the session so Bodgan got Efrim drunk and when he passed out, Bodgan took Annabelle onto the balcony for some all night personal time. Efrim awoke just before dawn and went lookin for Bodgan and Annabelle. He came back from the balcony crying. As day broke, it found Efrim sobbing in a fetal position on the sofa with Annabelle trying to console him as Bodgan went straight to the bathroom.

Whatever his role now, I'm pretty sure Bogdan was no more than a tenant back then...

• Like 1