B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

20 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

There are plenty of people breaking Covid rules in every country in the world. I'm just saying I think the girls on rlc have followed local government advice upto now. 

*** I doubt if the next-to-useless local-government advice included hugging and kissing, which 4 of the girls indulged in (in kitchen) at last Saturday's party; one of them was Nelly - she should have known better (she even wore a facemask for a short period, the only one to do so, as far as I'm aware).

236080-1024x768.jpg

19 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I do agree with you, a full lockdown is the only way governments can do to stop the infections without a viable vaccine but you will also need to be able to enforce it.

So a full lockdown without enforcement & a plan to safely supply their citizens their food & daily necessities is as good as nothing.

It is a tough decision, especially when businesses are going bust, jobs are lost, big events are not able to proceed or cancelled & global trade plummeting. 

I live in Greece and we have handled the pandemic in a great , as many other countries would admit , way . I can assure you that after the lockdowns which have occurred worldwide , people are tired and don’t want to relive this again , actually , all this “revolution” that you see against masks , gathering and so on , it happens because people  can’t handle any more these big restrictions . What we made here is to implement local lockdowns , Greece is divided in 52 areas , whenever one reaches the red level ( maximum risk ) , the other three is green , yellow and orange , a lockdown of 14 days is happening . According to the color , there are different measures .. a general lockdown , will save people but will make them die from other reasons , psychological being an example .. Humans are by nature social beings , you take this away , you harm humanism in the long term ... 

Sorry for the off topic 😬

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** I doubt if the next-to-useless local-government advice included hugging and kissing, which 4 of the girls indulged in (in kitchen) at last Saturday's party; one of them was Nelly - she should have known better (she even wore a facemask for a short period, the only one to do so, as far as I'm aware).

236080-1024x768.jpg

You, to me, seemed to suggest the girls were breaking Covid restriction. I'm just saying they look like they are following local government advice. As for Nelly wearing a mask indoors for a while you seem to be asking why are none of others were wearing a mask indoors. They don't have to wear them indoors at home.

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Funny how nobody mentioned the fit and argument Elmira had in the kitchen with Mom Nelly earlier.  I don't even watch and I was told all about it.

isn't in the script? :biggrin:

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's all in the script, more fakeness to come in the later days!

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Funny how nobody mentioned the fit and argument Elmira had in the kitchen with Mom Nelly earlier.  I don't even watch and I was told all about it.

Why would we mention that, you already have the theories ready.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1