B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

Guys I have a question, can the tenants access the cameras from RLC and see for example what other tenants are doing? I'm asking this because when I went to Barcelona I couldnt access it, not even using a VPN, I thought that maybe to protect tenants, RLC is not available in countries places such as Praga, Russia, Barcelona?

Any idea how this works? thanks.

46 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Guys I have a question, can the tenants access the cameras from RLC and see for example what other tenants are doing? I'm asking this because when I went to Barcelona I couldnt access it, not even using a VPN, I thought that maybe to protect tenants, RLC is not available in countries places such as Praga, Russia, Barcelona?

RLC works just fine in Barcelona.

1 hour ago, TheGambit said:

I watched RLC well in Prague 

31 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I saw tenants watching other apts  on RLC a couple of years ago.  I am certain they do it regularily just as they access both CamCaps and Discussed to see what we the viewers are saying.

I remember Nelly bating while watching an orgy in Masha's place a while ago...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I remember Nelly bating while watching an orgy in Masha's place a while ago...

Speaking of the orgy , I guess that an appearance from Dick ( with or without Jane ) at any place , could create a lot of endless posting of what could happen 😎😉

Happy Birthday Amy!

As for can the 'tenents see theirs or other cameras' I'd say yes if they wanted to and they read CC comments too.

So with that, Holly you are a gorgeous girl with a beautiful body. 🙂

Edit: Come back soon Kim. 🙂