B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Funny how nobody mentioned the fit and argument Elmira had in the kitchen with Mom Nelly earlier.  I don't even watch and I was told all about it.

I'll give you a thought @HarleyFatboy, the incident you refer to you saw yourself and you waited a few hours, no one said anything in this time and you thought you'd mention it. Given you can translate what they were saying as there was a 'said to' between Nelly and Elmira. You claim you don't watch, being this took place on free to view cameras. Not watched for four years and still here to comment. I am beginning to doubt you.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'll give you a thought @HarleyFatboy, the incident you refer to you saw yourself and you waited a few hours, no one said anything in this time and you thought you'd mention it. Given you can translate what they were saying as there was a 'said to' between Nelly and Elmira. You claim you don't watch, being this took place on free to view cameras. Not watched for four years and still here to comment. I am beginning to doubt you.

I'll give you a thought @HappyChappie,  I haven't watched in going on 4 years and that goes for the free camera's also. I do have friends on this forum that aren't a complete asshole to people.  We share PM's and I stay pretty much caught up. I have a good friend that is also a huge Leora fan that keeps me caught up on her apartment, so you can doubt all you want to but the facts remain the same...I haven't watched in going on 4 years!

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll give you a thought @HappyChappie,  I haven't watched in going on 4 years and that goes for the free camera's also. I do have friends on this forum that aren't a complete asshole to people.  We share PM's and I stay pretty much caught up. I have a good friend that is also a huge Leora fan that keeps me caught up on her apartment, so you can doubt all you want to but the facts remain the same...I haven't watched in going on 4 years!

With all my respect to you Harley , can I ask you why you are keeping up to date when you really dislike and hate RLC and you characterize it with heavy words ? You have explained that you like to still be in the forum for some really cool people and friends you have made over the years , but why you keep up by watching photos or videos distributed to you by friends of something that gives you no interest anymore ? Just a fair question from my side I believe 😇

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

With all my respect to you Harley , can I ask you why you are keeping up to date when you really dislike and hate RLC and you characterize it with heavy words ? You have explained that you like to still be in the forum for some really cool people and friends you have made over the years , but why you keep up by watching photos or videos distributed to you by friends of something that gives you no interest anymore ? Just a fair question from my side I believe 😇

I hope his friends also provided him with photos and videos of Nelly and Bogdan, because he is still their biggest fan 🤣

• Haha 3