B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm a huge Ariana fan, but Holly looks sensational tonight! She's in perfect proportion, imo... ❤️

Big Ariana fan here as well 😉 But Holly tonight ... 🔥🔥

• Like 1

I seriously believe that these parties need guys in there to add some spicy, Bogdan and Nelly should leave if they care about RLC, girls seem to hesitate with them in there.

Also, say what you want about Curly but the guys has it, has fucked Sara, Gina, Ulyana, the fatty that just left that villa, almost Irma, the black woman I dont recall her name, very cute girl.

These parties need boys.

• Sad 1

I hate Lucian, hate that dude, but I'll rather have him with Holly and others than with Piper and Taylor, maybe Alexandra can ignite another foursome as with Dianne and the others.

Nelly and Bogdan are a happy married couple (good for them) but boring as fuck for the idea of voyeur cams.

5 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

I hate Lucian, hate that dude, but I'll rather have him with Holly and others than with Piper and Taylor, maybe Alexandra can ignite another foursome as with Dianne and the others.

Nelly and Bogdan are a happy married couple (good for them) but boring as fuck for the idea of voyeur cams.

👍 I totally agree, however...there is no "but" to it!!

19 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

I seriously believe that these parties need guys in there to add some spicy, Bogdan and Nelly should leave if they care about RLC, girls seem to hesitate with them in there.

Also, say what you want about Curly but the guys has it, has fucked Sara, Gina, Ulyana, the fatty that just left that villa, almost Irma, the black woman I dont recall her name, very cute girl.

These parties need boys.

There are eight people in the villa right now, do you want them to totally take the piss out of local Covid restictions by having some lads in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HappyChappie said:

There are eight people in the villa right now, do you want them to totally take the piss out of local Covid restictions by having some lads in.

my guy, you actually believe these girls are indeed following covid restrictions or recomendations others than the ones that the Government has set?