B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

Ok...here's a tricky question guys and gals, and I'm not sure of my answer yet...I'll pose the question and then think about it...

In your dreams, obviously, because it wouldn't happen in real life because we're either old, not god's gift to women, pervs, shy, gay....or just married, as in my case 😏
You were trapped in 1 of the girls bedrooms now and had to sleep with the girls...they were horny and desperate...and can't keep their hands off you...which bedroom would you choose...?

Holly and Gina
Amy and Serafima
Megan and Ariana
Oh, and Nelly and Bogan....🙄

On 10/29/2020 at 10:42 PM, TheGambit said:

Guys I have a question, can the tenants access the cameras from RLC and see for example what other tenants are doing? I'm asking this because when I went to Barcelona I couldnt access it, not even using a VPN, I thought that maybe to protect tenants, RLC is not available in countries places such as Praga, Russia, Barcelona?

Any idea how this works? thanks.

*** Of course the participants can see other RLC flats if they go online, they'll only see the free cams, if they want to see all cams, they'd have to pay premium (I doubt they would).  The site is available online in Spain/Catalonia, Czech Republic, and italy.  There are no longer any RLC flats in Russia (that's another story).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...here's a tricky question guys and gals, and I'm not sure of my answer yet...I'll pose the question and then think about it...

In your dreams, obviously, because it wouldn't happen in real life because we're either old, not god's gift to women, pervs, shy, gay....or just married, as in my case 😏
You were trapped in 1 of the girls bedrooms now and had to sleep with the girls...they were horny and desperate...and can't keep their hands off you...which bedroom would you choose...?

Holly and Gina
Amy and Serafima
Megan and Ariana
Oh, and Nelly and Bogan....🙄

I'm a God's gift for them, BUT, let me answer haha, thats actually EASY.

Ariana and Megan by far, Megan not my type but has a nice ass and Ariana is a beautiful classy woman, cute face, hot body.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Ariana and Megan by far, Megan not my type but has a nice ass and Ariana is a beautiful classy woman, cute face, hot body.

Didn't ask me but I will answer; Molly and Gina...😋

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

I'd take Holly with me to Irma's room and hope that while they were playing with one another I could cop a feel or two of Irma (In My Dreams)  BUT.....

for the purposes of this exercise it would be Holly and Gina!