B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

4 minutes ago, darkman said:

proximamente nuevo apartamento LOS ROPER george y mildred . asi podreis escuchar en ingles lo que dicen .

That would be a blast from the past. Also the major joke was George's aversion to sexual congress. No change there then.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

I seriously believe that these parties need guys in there to add some spicy, Bogdan and Nelly should leave if they care about RLC, girls seem to hesitate with them in there.

Also, say what you want about Curly but the guys has it, has fucked Sara, Gina, Ulyana, the fatty that just left that villa, almost Irma, the black woman I dont recall her name, very cute girl.

These parties need boys.

I didn't have a Halloween outfit ready...😏

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like the things you have to say and I totally agree with you about Elmira as long as she stays true to herself and doesn't get caught up in all the BS games.

Thanks mate, I really appreciate that, if I was Elmira's BF watching her in this show, I would be proud. Not gonna lie.

36 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

BTW I hope my next girls is like Elmira, calm, not following shit, in her own world lol, this girl is amazing, love her charisma or vibe.

Amen!! ❤️ Elmira makes her own way, not joining the sheep herd! 👍🏻

• Like 2

Seems like Serafima does what Nicole used to do at times, just be there to get the RLC party bonus, but just thinking she's too good for this.

Looks like she only walking around to get a glimps of herself in a reflectiv surface. If she and Gina left, this could be fun.

• Like 1