B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

19 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I'd take Holly with me to Irma's room and hope that while they were playing with one another I could cop a feel or two of Irma (In My Dreams)Β  BUT.....

for the purposes of this exercise it would be Holly and Gina!

So you'd go to Ukraine then....😏

Ok...I've had a think...and I did pose the question.

Ariana's my girl right now...but I've never been a fan of Megan...

I find Amy cute and Sera lovely...but clothed

I labelled Gina 'The Body' during her last stay...I think she's lost a little weight, but still looks good...and Holly gets an A* tonight..Fab!

Sorry Ariana, but it's gotta be Holly and Gina to satisfy me in my dream....😜

• Like 2

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Holly !!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“

*** This Holly (whoever she is) seems to be the current hot favoriteΒ inΒ RLC, according to the amount of compliments she gets.Β  Funny thing is, I've seen the current girls at B4, and they're pretty average; I don't know which is which (they don't have their nameΒ on their forehead).Β  I do know who Megan is (the one with the unattractive eyes), and N&B.

Only babe who's worthy of the label 'hottie' is Gina, and she'sΒ B1.Β  Mind you, I would include Masha, and one who's kinda 'hottie' (long black hair, Roman nose,Β B2- don't know name).

However, beauty is in the eye ..... .  It now seems, Leora, the saviour of RLC, has slipped down the league table 😲

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I labelled Gina 'The Body' during her last stay...I think she's lost a little weight, but still looks good...and Holly gets an A* tonight..Fab!

Sharing and experiencing Ariana’s orgasms while enjoying wild staff with Megan , I don’t know who would say no ... BUT .. the passion that would be delivered with Gina and Holly , the endless ways that this could go , a non stop journey to the craziest and beyond imagination sex fest with them , well , we could then go to paradise with a smile πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sharing and experiencing Ariana’s orgasms while enjoying wild staff with Megan , I don’t know who would say no ... BUT .. the passion that would be delivered with Gina and Holly , the endless ways that this could go , a non stop journey to the craziest and beyond imagination sex fest with them , well , we could then go to paradise with a smile πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I'd suggest you haveΒ a cold shower...NOW!

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'd suggest you had a cold shower...NOW!

Dreams are for free πŸ˜‰ And optimism at the highest level since I have always wondered what more the guys have that are surrounding these girls than us ? You could only say the youth and the young spirit in general , but , my age isn’t still preventing to have a go with them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ The cold shower though will be taken πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** This Holly (whoever she is) seems to be the current hot favoriteΒ inΒ RLC, according to the amount of compliments she gets.Β  Funny thing is, I've seen the current girls at B4, and they're pretty average; I don't know which is which (they don't have their nameΒ on their forehead).Β  I do know who Megan is (the one with the unattractive eyes), and N&B.

Only babe who's worthy of the label 'hottie' is Gina, and she'sΒ B1.Β  Mind you, I would include Masha, and one who's kinda 'hottie' (long black hair, Roman nose,Β B2- don't know name).

However, beauty is in the eye ..... .  It now seems, Leora, the saviour of RLC, has slipped down the league table 😲

Amira

2 hours ago, TheGambit said:

I'm a God's gift for them, BUT, let me answer haha, thats actually EASY.

Ariana and Megan by far, Megan not my type but has a nice ass and Ariana is a beautiful classy woman, cute face, hot body.

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Didn't ask me but I will answer; Molly and Gina...πŸ˜‹

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Great! It seems I would get Elmira for myself then! πŸ₯°

But wouldn't say no to any of them, especially Gina, after you all have woken up in a wet bed and changed your opinion. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...here's a tricky question guys and gals, and I'm not sure of my answer yet...I'll pose the question and then think about it...

In your dreams, obviously, because it wouldn't happen in real life because we're either old, not god's gift to women, pervs, shy, gay....or just married, as in my case 😏
You were trapped in 1 of the girls bedrooms now and had to sleep with the girls...they were horny and desperate...and can't keep their hands off you...which bedroom would you choose...?

Holly and Gina
Amy and Serafima
Megan and Ariana
Oh, and Nelly and Bogan....πŸ™„

Β 

I'm gonna bend the rules to your game a little. πŸ˜‰Β 

One bed with me, Holly, Ariana, Gina, Kim, Olya and Anabella. πŸ™‚

I'd call that a very good night. πŸ™‚

Β